• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Research Chemical Busts

FUCK! thanks for the link buddy. very sad news indeed 8o :( :X . I was planning on using * in two weeks i guess i won't be using amt for a very longtime :(

[edit] NO online suppliers, even if they are being taken offline

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I would say this had been planned for quite a while, apparently people who had orderd from those companies were being approached by the DEA too. I would steer clear of all US based RC companys at the moment.

Last edited:
yep very sad indeed :(

i wonder if this will have any affect on supply here in .au ?

We can think about it all we want but the only sure fire way is to wait and see. I have heard references to underground chemists making these things regionaly. So the US "companies" are not necessarily the only place these substances originate from.

One website operator is known to conduct estimated sales of $20,000 per week, while another is known to have been in business for more than five years. These websites sold substances that led to the fatal overdose of at least two individuals and 14 non-fatal overdoses.

More than $20k per week in sales and only 2 fatal overdoses and 14 non-fatals?! Damn dangereous and nasty drugs killing less people than alcohol. Shame on them :p

“The Internet has become the street corner for many drug users and traffickers.... Administrator Tandy said. ‘These dealers now enter into the privacy of our own homes to entice and sell destruction to our children veiled under the illusion of being safe and legal.

Marketing to children hey? Well, I guess that's the price society has to apy for giving 12 yr olds access to credit cards. Damn techno kiddies and their susceptability to search for, locate and purchase chemicals over the net. Must be those subliminal messages from the pushers coming in though computer games. Wish someone would entice and sell destruction to me :(

*Note: none of the OD victims mentioned were under 18*

Honestly, this is some of the worst beat-up I've heard. I'm not surprised net-based purveyors of RC's are being shut down. What they sell *is* actually illegal here and in the US under the drug analogue laws. I think the irresponsible, sensationalist journalism disappoints me far more than a restricted drug supply.

:\ Smiley

Its united states mate, just do a search on google "fake replica rolex watches and you will come up with thousands of sites while here in australia its illegal

My point was there is no "supply" in Australia besides people personally importing these substances directly from research chemical labs. If their supplying lab gets shut down, they'll either have to find another, or quit buying research chemicals. Shutting down these suppliers DIRECTLY impacts the importers of the chemicals, taking away their (sometimes only) source for the experimental drug.

BigTrancer :)

BigTrancer said:
^ Umm... think about it.

BigTrancer.

i thought most of the places u could get research chems were based in USA, hence why im asking.

and i know importing into .au is naughty, customs will bust ur door down etc etc, but ppl are still getting it in around here somehow...

Its still risky no matter which way you put it. In australia they can take your house and land away for dealing with these chemicals but im wondering how easy it is to get these substances as long as you have a credit card

I was quite suprised how I was sent stuff from a mate who purchased off one of those websites!?? (he lives in the states) went through customs sweet on the little green label was the word ""gift" containing "room odouriser" (known as amyl nitrate in NZ - hence legal)..

When ghb was still legal here - there were people making $$$$ off it from NZ based websites had the dude on prime television saying about how much he makes per week.....

Thank God for that. Hopefully there will be a lot less trip pills here. Not that I have anything against trips, I just want to know they're trips when I'm buying them. After all, I do know two people who overdosed on them thinking they were MDMA. One was spewing up all night and the other was paralysed for a month.

To my experience, they're research chemicals in pill form, often sold as ecstasy. There have been a few batches going around here for a while and Lord knows what's actually in them. I've heard 2C-I, ketamine, 2C-T-7, 5MeO-something, the list goes on but the important part is that a lot of people take them thinking they're MDMA.

Would you be able to supply info on what these "adultrated" pills looked like and how you came to the conclusion that they contained a Research Chemical?

http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42949

This is one that I ate. I know it's a report for Adelaide and I'm in Sydney but I got one of these about three weeks ago. I notice there's a few research chemicals that don't react with the reagent testers, at least according to Erowid's pill testing FAQ. See here. Like I said, no one knows exactly what's in them but they are not your average pinger.

gher said:
http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42949

This is one that I ate. I know it's a report for Adelaide and I'm in Sydney but I got one of these about three weeks ago. I notice there's a few research chemicals that don't react with the reagent testers, at least according to Erowid's pill testing FAQ. See here. Like I said, no one knows exactly what's in them but they are not your average pinger.

Ah yes the infamous Vitamin C bermuda triangles been around for quite some time now, they are the number one pill on my list to get energy control tested somehow. I thought you were implying there was quite a few unknown content pills circulating. Reason i asked because i was only sure of the bermudas been the most skeptical lately.

Sorry bout the double post can moderators please fix this ?

Thanks

fuck ive gone of topic 8(

ld50 vs ssri said:
Ah yes the infamous Vitamin C bermuda triangles been around for quite some time now, they are the number one pill on my list to get energy control tested somehow. I thought you where implying there were quite a few unknown content pills circulating. Reason i asked because i was only sure of the bermudas been the most skeptical lately.

There are a few other batches like that going around. I've heard EOS, white doves and pink diamonds are also RC's, but there seem to be other white doves and pink diamonds going around that are MDMA. I think it was the white doves my friends ate at Utopia and overdosed, while I know some people who were tripping on the pink diamonds at *.

Edit: Me too. Thread hijacking that is. :eek:

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator: