Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DaRk waDerS?? SOme INfO pLeAse

Psycadellic-Berry

Bluelighter
Hey im gunna be tryin e for the first time soon and im skoring some "dark waders" are these good for first time?? what are they like and stuff if i could get any info at all on these id be heaps happy :O)
thanks
email at [email protected]
:O) tanxx byeee

you've got to be kidding with that name right? vaders maybe? any other details? where are you? etc.....
oh and it would be nice if you mentioned how you arent going to try and organise any more deals here....
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

HuLLo, i am sorry for trying to organise deals, it will not happen again, are you happy now??
and nah they are called "dark wadErs" im from melb they gots a little dark vader thing stamped into em and their either pink black or green i think, i just wanna grab some info on em! tanx byee

Johnboy - when I saw that email addy my exact words were "you have got to be kidding" Hmmmm.
smile.gif

Dark Waders ???
you have got to be kidding !!
DARTH VADERS !!!
dark puple colour, with pink speckles.
chunky, flat sides. good pill, bit trippy, dancey and pretty strong. got these are from Melb. As for your Dark Waders, well, do you reaaly think they'd be called Dark Waders ?????

Dark waders??? youve got to be kidding. My friend had a DARTH VADAR, said it ok (but then again he had 6 that night,) hmmmmmmmm
See yall at wetmusik002
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

so psychoberry... trying e for the first time soon huh? your last post talked about your usual dealer leaving town.. which is the truth?
you'll get a lot more respect here if you tell the truth (or aay least be consistent)