Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Big Mac's

Anth

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried a Big Mac. I've never seen or tried one, but I can get them at a good price. I have heard varied reports, one friend said they were one of the best pills he's had and another guy said they are full of Ketamine and not so good. Has anyone tried these ?? are they worth buying ???
they are from Melb.

if these have the golden arches on them and are off white then they are most likely garbage. saw some around NYE and they tested pale orange (weak speed) and gve some people nasty reactions. you are probbly getting them cheap because no one smart will buy em...
then again try testing them, i could be wrong but the cheap price makes me think they are the sme batch and your d.d. just cant move em...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

White?
Scored?
BIG macca's golden arches?
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
I'd say youre spot on johnboy. Steer clear of 'em we had some B4 xmas (at a nice price !!!) and was told by the DD that they would put us on our ass and to not be greedy with them !! Well yeh, put us on our ass, ah ha. Came on in hard waves after about 3/4 hr and hung around for about 3/4 hr.1 & 1/2 hrs and we were done, start to finish !! Waving up and down and then nothing, zip, nadda. Ended up catching up with another DD at Q and blasted. A nice end to a shitty start.
Murphy's law says: By definition, a short cut is the longest distance b/w two points.
I'd suggest a similar theory for the macca's: gatting pre organised with cheep shit pills will be the long route to getting a more expensive good pill !!!
My tip: dont bother with them !!!
[This message has been edited by heepzahype (edited 08 February 2000).]

yessss
special K - not very special !!
frown.gif

Strange, our DD told us they were pure MDMA (not that you ever belive that anyway), but was kind enough to tell us not to munch heaps of them.
A DD with a conscience ??!!??!!??

no, its just that dead people are seldom return customers....
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Ya Ive had them twice in Melbourne.
MacDonalds sign and an orangey brown color.
First time they were unreal for about 1 hour.
Very smacked out on my ass just feeling wonderful, started 2 diminish down soon after.
The second time they didnt do much, and another guy who was with us popped and fell asleep.