Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ethics and Legalities

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
I am a new member to bluelight and one of the first thing that struck me was the closeness that everyone has with each other. I really respect that. The roller community seems so friendly and accecpting which leads me to my first question. If you bought your self a ten pack and you were intending to sell 6 and take four and they were dodge, what would everyone do. The first thing that pops into my mind is flush them, no matter what financial position you are in, but I know so many people who still sell them and it gets me so angry because it indangers the people that trust their dealers. Are there many people out there burning people or are most like the people in here? I only ask because its happened to me. Your opinion would be greatly appreciated.
Also, at what number pills, does it turn from possesion to dealing. Thank you.
Ive searched and cant find info. Cheers
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 04 February 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Mr. Horse (edited 04 February 2000).]

hrmz.. from what I can tell... if you buy yourself a ten pack, and you intend on selling 6 and taking 5... your money is probably better off spent on a calculator...
smile.gif

yeah, i just realised that. You know what im talking about (4)

I would keep them, but not selling them 2 regular customers or friends. This way you wont lose trust or hurt friends.
I think 20 pills for your other Q.

remember that as far as the law is concerned you will be charged on the weight in milligrams of the prohibited substances you are caught with. so it really doesnt matter how many pills, more what they weigh in total. different states have different penalties per amounts (i must dig out the references)
this poses an interesting question; if you are charged with possession of say 5 pills could you argue that you should be charged only with the weight of the active ingredients and not any filler substances?
love to see that one argued... might call my lawyer and see what he says
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 08 February 2000).]

Thanks guys. John boy, very interesting. As far as I know DXM is legal right? so if that was the active ingrediant you could get off scot free?
Or, if it was mdma,mdea etc, you could make them test it, and find out how much was in there. Then, whateva the pill, you could post it here and people would know exact quantities. Not the most ideal way to do it but its worth a laugh!! Thanks again - Mr. Horse
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Click on the link at the top of the page and buy yourself and EZ test kit so you don't get dud pills and are not faced with the mentioned dilemma. Simple. Oh and don't deal cos it is illegal.
d.

Dont deal cos its illigal?? Excuse me, do you take drugs?? Is that legal where you come from???
If you go halvies in a 10/20 pack, and deal to friends, you get pills for free and friends get them cheap ie:everyone wins.
And Im getting an e-z test. Good point though. Still, if you need the money>
------------------
I'm an idealist...

this has nothing at all to do with the topic.
Mr. Horse, is that sig from an old soundgarden song, my good eye or something like that. i used to rock out to those guys back in highschool...i still dig that stuff, though i wouldn't want to go out and hear it. i went to a club that played "alternative" on sunday and i couldn't move,
i'm a beat junkie now
and i love it
smile.gif

Mr. Horse - if you get a pill that is not to your liking say, mdea or speed, then by all emans flog em, but tell em what effect it will have (no use saying your going to be in love with the clouds if they are sat on their arse).
But if you were to be stuck with DXM, then flush em - I mean u dont want to be responsible for killing someone right!!
frown.gif

Just my views.
Oh and If you do decide to deal - remember to wear one of those oversized gridiron tops that dealers wear so we can all spot you and get our stash
smile.gif

Actually, its from Carl Sandburg, a political activist and philosopher. I was lookiing at my grandpas desk once and he had all these quotes from famous people (I was about 10 at the time) and that one stuck in my head and I now live by it!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
I'm an idealist...

Actually, its from Carl Sandburg, a political activist and philosopher. I was lookiing at my grandpas desk once and he had all these quotes from famous people (I was about 10 at the time) and that one stuck in my head and I now live by it!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
I'm an idealist...

What do you do with shit pills??? Well I've always returned the unused portion for a full refund/credit.
I'm not gonna flush pills I paid $$$ for and as for keeping them in circulation, in my right/wrong reality - as far as I'm concerned they've gone back to the source and have nothing to do with me at all.
I certainly would not sell on a dud or fkd pill as it would comprimise the integrity of who I am for all the other rollers with me and the pills I hand to them.
Ask for guarrantee upfront with established contacts. Why would they not agree???
As for street/club buys - forget it!!!
Karma - Give out good pils and good pills will come your way. The same works opposite.
Don't sell shit pills!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please!!
Blue Skies to you all!!!

If you get shit pills take em back. Dealers have to understand that they cant push this shit on other people.
As for the shit fillers if you pass them on you will kill some poor bastard who was just out for a good night.
When i get good pills and have some to sell I think it is an awesome thing you are doing cause you are gunna make someones night as well.
smile.gif
(Do it for the love of a good time)
Also get an pill testing kit. They rock and it has saved me heaps of cash when it comes to shit pills. Also I like to know what I am eating.
Try to get yourself a good dealer as well. I know it is not always that easy but if you can get a person you trust then you are set for ages.
When you're out it is a Karma thing. You show the love and you will get it back threefold.
smile.gif

Hope to see some of you loverly people in the clubs in Sydney