dragon

Bluelighter
So, its only 2 weeks away!!
biggrin.gif

whos gonna be there??
should go off!
biggrin.gif
Im getting excited...
I wouldnt mind putting a few faces with the names in this forum...
smile.gif
so a meetup would be cool...
and don't say that you're saving yourself for Transmission, thats not acceptable.
smile.gif
smile.gif

dragon~>
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Happy Valley is something not to be missed and if I didnt know you dragon i'd opt to meet up any time so you can score some white fish off me....
------------------
ECSTASY: A state of emotion so intense that one is carried beyond rational thought and self-control.

Hey Elstak,
Looking farward to it...
smile.gif

also looking farward to those white fish. :Þ OvS looked like he was having a good time on them.
dragon~>
------------------

I know I'm only new and have no cred but my other half and I are going to happy valley, and we wouldn't mind meeting or and mabe catching a few fish.
the milkybars r'on me.

WWWOOHHhhhhOOOooo......10 days and counting till one of tha sikest partys dis yr has to offer!! fully x citied!
*yay* 4 dragon EGG-cellent idea......

So is there going to be an organised meet up before Happy Valley?? Me and my friends would love to say hi!!
Oh yeah, anyone in need of transport? I think i've got a few spare seats in my car. If interested mail me.. hookups would be greatly appreciated and all that.. seeya all there!!!
PLUR.
[This message has been edited by cosmic_seadog (edited 10 February 2000).]

Hey dragon wots up
smile.gif

Yeah the crew and I R doing the camping thing on fri night and all. Can't wait it's been ages since the last went to a huge outdoor festival. My supplies includes red bulls or love off iffy- they are supposed to be good. Then I'm also bulbing in my tent, bringing full on food and refreshments can't wait man.
The only porblems I have with it it I fear with all open space and multi- room events is pplz should get organised. if U don't U spend half the night looking for Ur friends, chasing dj's etc... I guess it's half the fun if U like it.
Are U going to transmission? It should be the last hooray b4 uni.
Talk 2 U soon.
Peace Out

It's gonna be a huge Burner..and definately a time for blue people to meet.
Im doing the camp with crew thing...havent been to an outdoor banger for while....get ready for beautiful stuff.
Getting ready this weekend with the help of Julian Liberator and a Swarm of others.
Get UP

ok, so where do you think is a good place to meet??
and i a time too?? perhaps sometime before peak sets?
let me know what you think...
dragon~>

~Trippy~:
i dont think there are any motels/hotels in Appin... but dont take my word for it..
frown.gif

Dru:
Looking forward to seeing you and iffy and the guys there... we're not doing the tent/camping thing. I'll be there probably sometime after 1pm on the 19th.
smile.gif

dragon~>

fanxs dragon..jus mite do tha camping thing then..*sigh*...
------------------
*smilez*

hey dragon,
Lookin forward to happeeee valleeeee, and the meetup idea is just tops. Cant wait for a lucky dip into my bag of tricks!!
----------------
peeeeekin'

Hey Dragon wot's up. U know wot. Remember Mr preach me right say no to XTC Amit. Remember hos he';s always saying XTC is bad, and how all his XTC days are over? Well surprise surprise he's gonna be rolling "love" at happy valley. Damn I can't wait
smile.gif

Arrangements on meetups to come (I hope)

Hey Dru.
Has amit rolled before???!! i didnt know that.... He's always against me doin it...
"Loves" huh?? i heard they were good...
Let us know where you wanna meetup etc...
dragon~>
------------------

Regarding the meetup issue....
We can meet at a popular place like town hall but by the time everyone arrives at happy valley noone will see each other again.
However if we choose to meet at happy valley then this would have to be in a not too packed place like the car park? Also it would have to be on a Saturday incase people choose to arrive there only when all the music kicks in (Noon on Saturday).
I'll leave it to dragon...
------------------
ECSTASY: A state of emotion so intense that one is carried beyond rational thought and self-control.

Hey all.
biggrin.gif

Im thinking a meetup at the carnival rides would be good since it is close to everything, hopefully it wont be too packed there. The car park seems quite far away... another option is to meetup at camping site 1.
smile.gif
I still have to work out a time to meetup, so any ideas would be helpful.
smile.gif

Dangermouse has expressed interest in a meetup before Happy Valley (on the 15th i think) so im thinking that maybe all the people who want to meetup on the 15th can do so, and then they can also meetup at Happy Valley along with others who didnt go on the 15th (i think that makes sense). That way, there will be in actual fact, 2 meetups... which is even better!
tell me what you guys think...
smile.gif

dragon~>
------------------

Dragon,
Amit has rolled but ages ago at the same time JJ rolled which was I think 97... or rather. He is going to drop according iffy. Damn the pills are good got my rolexes and "love" all ready.
MEETUP
Trust me guys the place ain't gonna get packed I have been to the venue and maybe the oppoiste is true. That is the damn place it too spacious.
As far as the meetup is concerned, I suggest two meetups one for all the crazy pplz camping on fri night and all. Another for the saturday night pplz.
FRIDAY- How about in the afternoon as everyone is setting tent or rather. A meetup could be at the toilets/showers of SITE 9 or near enough at 7pm. Tell me if something else sounds better bcoz this is just off the top of my head.
As far as Saturday day goes then I suppose a meetup at a small setup would do fine. Also it would be good if U all mention wot times on sat ur going so we can arrange the shit if U like.
I guess nothing is concrete yet so any ideas would be great.
PeaceOut

hey guys,
while I'm with you in thinking that Happy Valley will be awesome, i heard some disturbing info about the last one they held about 3 years ago.
They have a habit of holding them in scout camps, but they have one agreement with the owners of that camp and that is "NO DRUGS". So at the last Happy Valley (held somewhere up north i believe) the security was so tight, virtually no-one got in with drugs
frown.gif

Personally i think they could be up for some objection on that one, i haven't seen a "no drugs" warning on any of the happy valley posters.........
So i guess this is just a warning to keep the drugs in your undies and bras, not in your cars, bags, tents, wallets or cigarette packets, or any other incredibly obvious places.
Just a little hint and i hope you all have an "extatically" good time
wink.gif

------------------
**Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be dissapointed**
[This message has been edited by Joesie (edited 13 February 2000).]

yeah a bluelight meet at HV would be a good idea! im up 4 it!! trippy you funkE biach!
all we need is a time and place! Dangermouse are you up 4 it???????????????
-peakinmoose-
------------------
*HUGZ*