Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

again

scarba

Bluelighter
1 sorry, i'm kinda new at this. i'm in auckland. they're pandaol size with just the flower head imprint, not the stem. they have a score on the back.

*sigh*
the idea is to put at least some of that i the title of your post... or at atleast reply to your original post with this info because the word "again" has fuck all to do with anything and now this is going to get lost in the noise....
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

christ----hows that for a cold breeze!
hey scarba, i know the last post was probably only your second one, and i wouldnt expect people to click on to how things are done so fast, unless u read the FAQ sheet (but who does that aye?) any-how heres a bit more help for ya, in the subject line say something more like this
white flowers/scored/NZ any-info?(or 411)
dunno what 411 means, but it works
smile.gif

by doing that when we skim down the subject headings, me and any other kiwis can see straight away what info your lookin for
hope this is more helpfull than little digs....the help the guys gave felt a little like standing in a cold draught
wink.gif

seeya
S

Hey Sneak
I am pretty sure 411 is what you dial on the phones in the USA for information ......
Hence the YANKS have transfered it into their speech as " What's the 411 on the flowers etc......"
Cheers
Chill
[This message has been edited by Chill (edited 03 February 2000).]

Actually, I believe 411 (said as four-eleven) is Police speak for "What's the situation?". Dont you guys ever watch 'Cops'?
smile.gif

never said i was here to make friends...
wink.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Hahahahahahaha, you are a laugh johnboy!!!
Hahahaha, *all-hail-the-MODERATOR* :p
*hugz*
Mr.Klownzy!

Hey Johnboy
Your a Moderator not a Dictator !!!!!!!!
he he he
Chill

whatever... my trains run on time and thats all i care about...
------------------