Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A change in your diet

entropope

Bluelighter
Any other fans of wizz about?
I am trying out a new middle man and got some really fine yellow powder wizz off him, anyone tried anything like this in the past week?

I was only talking to someone about that gear omly about 2 mins ago. Its apparently pretty good. But I had some gear about 2 weeks ago that was quite yellowey and dry, but only when it had been cut pretty badly. As is, it was quite wet, so it had to be cut, but it took alot out of the wizz after it had been cut.
The best gear i've had lately is almost peach coloured, and as it was going down the back of your throat, it felt like shards of glass were going down and it was ripping up your neck. Its a pretty horrid feeling, but it only last about 30 seca, but the effect it has is well worth it.

Cut with meth.
lol
cut with talc, gluc, salt. These are the most common three i notice.
I used to pay $2000 for ounces last year, of very nice gear but don't like being that far up the chain, so now i just pay usually around $200/g for the right gear

Met some guy with some peachy coloured wizz last week. Nice guy. Very nice wizz. It was cut with coke and i shit you not. The price was rediculous at first; $50 a point. But i pulled a half g for $100 in the end and it was well worth it.
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 02 February 2000).]

Hey guys and gals.
Not sure where you are from, but I'm in Canberra. The goey we get is from Sydney and it has been a yellow colour for quite a while. It is really grainy (like sugar), and does the job just nicely - half a point and I'm wizzing for ages! And yes, it rips the fuck out of you throat and takes like absolute SHYTE! (worse than usual).
He doesn't cut his, and usually sells it for $60 a point - depending on if he likes who he's selling it to!
wink.gif
. I think its about $5000 and ounce , but its extra good stuff. He's been able to get an oz for $3000 before, but seeing as the yellow stuff is in such demand, its alot more expensive.
------------------
Dance like nobody's watching.
[This message has been edited by kyza (edited 03 February 2000).]
[This message has been edited by kyza (edited 04 February 2000).]