Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PRELOADING / 5HTP GOT QUESTIONS

• Thread starter Born Again Clubber
  • Start date
B

Born Again Clubber

HI ALL, HEARD MUCH ABOUT PRE & POST LOADING, 5HTP SEEMS TO BE COMMON . PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS 5HTP? HOW CAN I GET IT AND WHAT DIRECTIONS TO USE. SO FAR ALL I'VE BEEN DOING IS A BBBEROCA PRE AND POST,BUT I BELIEVE I,M MISSING ON AMINO ACIDS ECT.....ONE LAST THING, CAN THE EFECTS ON THE BRAIN OF E BE REVERSED.
MANY THANKS
PLUR

first of all i hate PEOPLE WHO SHOUT!!! turn your caps lock off, buddy, and i'll give a more civil answer.
this sorta question has been answered numerous times in the discussion/new to xtc/chill out rooms. do a search on 5htp in theses forums and you'll find all the info you could ever want.
as for getting 5htp in australia? well its legal to have here but not to sell it. this means you can order it (in small amounts) over the net legally, but stores in aus wont sell it direct to you.
try iherb.com for starters. that search you did will give you other options to try and then its up to you...
remember to try forums more suited to this question first, its saves you time
jb
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

i have found 5-HTP at my gym, but it was imported too. and u'd definitely pay less over the net.
i swear by the stuff now, rolled brilliantly 2 times with only 4 days apart, although i wouldn't recommend doing this often for many reasons, and i won't be doing it again for a while either.
But there is no doubt this stuff gets ur serotonin back to where it should be asap.

re personal importation of 5-htp and st johns wort
Please be advised that you do not require an import permit under the
Customs ( Prohibited Imports ) Regulations to import these substances.
However, the maximum quantity allowed for import at any one time is 3
month's supply and nmt 15 months supply in any 12 month period.
try iherb or seacost vitamins. sydney bluelighters have tried both and been impressed with speed and service
cheers
pinger

just quickly,
thanks guys for your help and a big sorry to jonhboy, i didn't know caps on was shouting,being new to net and this site ...in future i will look , listen and learn
many thanks
bac