• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

need info:SYDNEY y2k's (there, arent i good? )

infuse

Bluelighter
Okay, i havent seen these pills, I've only heard of them, so i dont know what they look like.
apparantly they were bought here in sydney, for $40 (i think)they were loved up, not too dancey, well thats what i heard.
I'd just like to know if anyones heard of them /had them and if they're good or not.
thx
------------------
*If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?*

heya !
i had a few Y2K's a month ago
they had Y2k on one side, and 2000 on the other
kinda white with grey bits on it
i tested them on the ex-test and they turned purple, but it took a while.
i dropped one, but the effects were very subtle, so basically, it's NOT WORTH IT ..
frown.gif

im soo happy i got my hand on a nice batch of FISHES and cK's that's every1's been raving on about here in sydney.... and yea, BDO was WIC-KED !!! but the Chemical Brothers played an even better set @ the Hordern last thursday nite....
smile.gif

they are an amazing live act !
hope that was of help ....
smile.gif

------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

hiya
i was with some friends who dropped some y2ks, very lovey and not dancy as you said. they spent most of the time cornering me for deep and meaningful conversation; don't seem too worth it. fortunately i had better ones
redface.gif
)
cheers

Are these y2k's really small and have y2k on one side and nothing on the other? if so...i had one many months ago and it was the BEST pill i had ever taken!
Seems the old batch of y2k's was alot better than the newer batch, as the old y2ks are not subtle at all! hits you like a bus, and your dancing or sitting or rubbing up against wet walls (for the feel-good factor) for at least 8 hours!
ask, and if its the old batch (very small white pill, y2k on one side, nothing on the other) then i sugest go for it!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

thanks 4 that, well i dont think I'll bother with them, doesnt sound like the new ones are all that good, I'll stick with mitsus or euros, whateva i can get a hold of
smile.gif

------------------
*If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?*