Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please help - QLD - near brisbane ripped of 4th thime please read

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Greetings everyone..
Well.. Guess again.. I got ripped of again.. this was the 4th time :`( Got sold fake white mitsubishi's :`( another 100$ down the drain.. brought 2....
anyway.. had anyone tried the california sunshines?? Ive been told i can get one of these from another person... 50$ tho......
Please help meeeee.. Ive brought about 7 E's and only 2 of them where the real thing
frown.gif

hey you are the guy we were talking to about testing kits? its the only way to stop you getting ripped off...
even if we tell you one "type" of pill is good its not going to be a sure thing.. there is nothing to stop someone else, or even the same people, putting out pills with the same stamo and crappier ingredients... certain bad batches of CKs springs to mind...
man i'll post you one if you really want, for free... but seriously, stop throwing away your money and invest in a kit
also do a search on the words "sun" or "sunshine" and you'll see the 8 or so posts in the last month on them...
remember, search first, post later, and if you've already searched then say so
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 31 January 2000).]

ermm... i thought those cali sunshines (from about 6 months ago, a kinda off yellow colour with a smiling sun on them) were really strange... i would stay away from them if i was you.
try getting your hands on some fish.... or if u r lucky... some blue 'loves'. they are really enjoyable... I must of eaten 6 or more of them this weekend.. and tomorrow morn im gonna run down and purchase some more
smile.gif

Hey dude or dudette,
I really do sympathise with you and your situation. I know how frustrating it can be fork out your hard earned money only to have nothing happen. Here is my advice to you:
1. Go to the guy or girl you got them from and tell them what happened, if they don't give you your money back or promise to hook you up the next couple of times you score never score from then again.
2. If you know people who roll on a regular, try to score from them, alternatively try to score when you go out, I wouldn't usually reccomend this but you are already paying club prices so I guess it isn't really a issue (usually the person with the biggest smile on their face is the best to ask).
3. Click on the banner ad at the top of this page and buy yourself a couple of test kits, they are only a few bucks and they really do work!!!
I don't really know what else to suggest, the problem is that the scene up there isn't as strong as here in Sydney or down in Melbourne, when you find a good consistent dealer, hold onto him/her with all you got.
Thats about it I guess. Sorry I couldn't really help.
d.

Hey there thanks for your reply
smile.gif

Yeh ( sorry for not mentioning ) I did search but it just doesnt work for me??
Yeh that would be great if i could get a testing Kit from you???? the only thing is though I usually pay for them and then get them.. thats just how it seems to work around here...
could u possibly email me and we could talk further >?
[email protected]

hey man u have freinds in the same area and MDMA caps are going round quite abit there!!
try and get your hands on them.
ive had a sun and they are ok make you happy but thats about it and if you have too much they will smash you and you wont feel like doing anything, not a dancey pill but they are a social pill.
But get you hands on some caps, expect to pay around $60 but they are well worth the high you get on them!! Ive tried the brissy batch
smile.gif

Braja!
Yeah, sorry to hear that you got ripped off, but as everyone keeps mentioning, simply do get yourself an E-TESTING kit. If you dont know where from, hahahaha, (this will be fun) look at the TONGUE that people keep complaing about on top of your screen!
wink.gif

Believe me, they are an ideal little gadget!
*HUGZ*
Mr.Klownzy!

Where do u guys live that ur payin $50 for pills? I hear u talkin bout sydney so i'm gonna guess ur from australia (i'm bad with the spelling). Here in the U.S. u can get pills for anywhere from $10-30 a piece!

let the flame begin:
what the fuck is up with you jesse? didnt you read the title at the top of this page, its the australian pill reports section!
why did you bother posting this? just so you could gloat over your prices? well do you even realise we are talking about australian dollars? (currently worth 0.63 of your american dollars)
fucking americans who cant see beyond their own little culture...
flame off
oh and i'll clean up your double post for you...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 04 February 2000).]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I Love this dude!
johnyboy, your making me fucking smile today champ! If only you could sort me out a few (E)'s for tonight, cos i've been busting my balls left, right and centre!! :p~
But besides, you are a laugh!
OH, and jesse, "GET FUCKED!"
smile.gif

*HUGZ-2-ALL (except jesse)*
Klownzy!

If you paid $30US for a biccie then it seems like that's almost $A50.
But aside from flaming the newbie lamer isn't it interesting to see that there is currently a row over the GST on beer in pubs.
We aussie really know what is important
wink.gif

Anyway
plur
jaggy

Hey Klownz,
Don't like my tongue ??
OK, I can imagine ;-)
Anyway, we need a new banner.
Do you guys think I should make it a prize kind of thing ??
Like the person who makes the best banner gets ... a few E-Z Tests ???
Suggestions anyone ??
;-)
aj
www.ez-test.com

Maybe you could go for something obvious to E users but obscure to anyone else. Like have a banner with a whole bunch of symbols of well known Es (mitsus, doves, etc) with a great big question mark in the midddle. Banner underneath "Find out for sure" or something
hmm... i'm coming down of a large dose of drugs at the moment and my brain is telling me "yeah thats a really fuckn cool idea"... but that's what my brain always tells me right about now... (yeah, offer that policeman a puff of your J, maybe he'l chill out a little...)
Someone slap me if Im just being stupid.
------------------
Jon: Garfield, let's just sit here and think deep thoughts. <Pause> Do monkeys marry?
Garfield: Come back! You're too deep!

Not stupid - funny
Kinda reminds me of that reefa song getting around a while ago - cop has a reefa of a guy he just busted and takes it back to the station and gets all of em wasted !!
Cops don't know what they are missing out on!!
Actually - maybe they do
Actually - maybe they don't miss out
Actually - definatly they dont miss out
Mate of mine got busted with about 500 pills - got charged with possesion of 50 - go figure !!!
straying from the point a bit:
Yea the banner could be better - I like Psi's idea.
Poor guy/girl in Brissy. Yeh, get em from a club, I mean you are already paying $50 for them anyway.
F'n Yanks - $10 per pill. ha - just under $15 OZ - just under whet a mate paid for 100 of those really shitty macca's a while ago. I'll bet at that price he might as well be snorting 1/2 a pck of sudafeds !!!
Happy Ozzie
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif