Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Canberra

~BJ~

Bluelighter
Has anyone got any info on some good pills getting around Canberra?
Been disappointed lately.
all news is good news

Im from canberra too and all i can say is that we have thesame stuff that going in sydney.
Canberra is very small and it probobly better if you hook yourself up with syd.
I know of a particual dealer in canberra who has heaps of white speckled euros and gold CK's.
look for them they are very worthwhile!!!!, but be prepared to pay aroung $60 a pop because they didnt come cheap!

hey i forgot to also mention stay away from the pills that are made in canberra
(by a certain bikie gang)
they are full of shit and i know from experience that they have started putting trips in them just because they dont know how to make real pills.

Woo hoo... some fellow Canberrans!
Some goodies going around at the moment are the Suns - they fully wasted me! I just got some Fish (haven't tried em yet), and have had gold CKs recently aswell. VIPs were about at NYE (not sure if they are still around), aswell as Rolling Stones (mainly speedy). I agree about steering clear of that "certain bikey gang" - no prizes for guessing who they are hee hee.
Send me an e-mail you two - we probably know each other seeing as we are here! May have even carved up the dance floor at Heaven together!
See ya!
Kyza

The blue loves are also around at the moment. Had one last weekend - but can't really give an accurate report on it as i mixed it with too much other stuff.
Generally I also agree about the stuff coming from a certain gang (tends to be speedy). Although I did have something in the last couple of weeks coming from that source called a baby split (small dirty white, split, no other marking, extremely crumbly) which I found to be quite loved up.
N

hehehe i used to be from canberra.... sooo glad i made the move south...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Those suns that kyza is speaking of are interesting. She was knocked on her arse by them while the other four of us that ate from the same bag got absolutely nothing other than an increased heartrate out of them and even that took an hour and a half to happen. Either way, certainly NOT MDMA, and I think that's what we're all looking for.
Can anyone tell me if there are ANY pills in Canberra at the mo' that might possibly contain a smidge of the ole MDMA good stuff?

Oh yeah Johnboy,
You don't know what you're missing up here in the Nation's Capital. It's rockin'! We've even got electricity now and everything. Yeah baby!

Hey there Dr Spong!
Good to see you back in the land of Oz.
You know how you said that the 4 of you didn't get anything out of the suns... Well I was told that Gold Staff was off his nut after his 2nd half and your g/f's friend told my buddy that she hadn't been that wasted in ages?? Seems like a bit of a misunderstanding (unless they're telling fibs!)
Hope to see you this weekend!
PS.. Johnboy, Matt Chavasse has been rockin' Heaven big time over the past few weeks - its actually going off! hee hee
------------------
Dance like nobody's watching.

Hey, I was wondering if any of you had tried/heard of any of these pills going 'round canberra at the moment (sorry i don't know much bout their appearance). Rolls Royces? I know they have RR printed on them and that people who've had them (and they all like 'put you on your arse' kinda pills) said they were great. Any one had them?
Or crowns? (apparently very well pressed but that's all i know about how they look.) Or beige aliens? I assume they look like the aliens from last year with the little stickman on them. Sorry for all the ambiguity!
Ta,
-scarlet
xoxo

Kyza, I haven't spoken to Goldie since the night so no idea if his Sunshine worked, but mine didn't, my girlfriend's didn't and the other girl you're talking about said she couldn't move her arse of the couch for half an hour and after that she was straight again. Maybe that's good if your idea off a great night out is feeling a bit woozy, but when you are expecting ecstasy, it's a bit of a fucking let down.... especially if you didn't even get that effect.
I'll just put this down to experience and make sure I stock up on testing kits when I'm in Sydney this weekend so I don't go eating shite speed tabs anymore.
Sorry if I've already said all this but I posted a minute ago and now there's no sign of it on the thread!! Pissed off.
PS, Johnboy, Kyza is right, Heaven's been kickin'

Hey Scarlet,
If those crowns are the same as the Rolexes, they're not bad. Had some in December and they were good. Not the strongest pills ever but definitely some amount of MD?? In them.
Onto another thing, Chupachup mentioned a certain bikie gang manufacturing bunk pills in canberra. Any idea of the types? I've noticed an increase in various coloured and badly pressed pills in canberra over the last year that invariably turn out to be just speed when tested. I'm talking Blue Clubs, yellow apples, aliens, pink hearts etc etc Am I close?

Dr Spong-
I think your on the right track.
Bad experience with the green aliens that were out around canberra.
Im not into trips (NO WAY!!), i bought an alien froma club cause canberra was dry that w/e i bit into the pill to have have and felt a piece of paper in btween my teeth!!!
I didnt pay for a trip or the other cheap shit they put into it!!!
I just know to stay clear of their "product".
My advise hook-up with the syd pills!!!
Man, and there are sooooo many good pills around!!!!!
Like a freind once said
"Drugs may be a road to nowhere....
but at least its the scenic route!!"
smile.gif

heaven hey? i remember that....
but one club a kickin city does not make...
wink.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

scarlet:
there were a few RR's going around sydney before christmas, i had half and it fucking floored me. great pill, definitely had a lot of MDMA in it, that was quite a while ago though so this could be a different batch.
these RR's were grey/off white and speckled, and they were some of the bitterest things i've ever dumped.
i just hope i can get my hands on something like that soon. i haven't been able to get anything good for a about a month and i'm soooo keen for some fresh eggs

Wow there are actually people in Canberra who are online.
As for venues for a good night out, I deffinately think that Heaven is the way to go. Although Babylon can be good for a different style of dance with Sam Shreck mixing up some good tunes....
I am going out this evening to try a Sun (yellow, round flat on one side with imprint of sun and the other side has a split), will let you know how they are
[This message has been edited by ~BJ~ (edited 05 February 2000).]

Window Licker...I'd say Heaven would be the place to go. Babylon is OK (but I find it a bit too poserish - everyone too worried about looking at their muscles instead of having a good time). Feb 25th @ Heaven will be a good night. Twisted is the name of the event, and Archie will be playing (he goes off!). The types of music at Heaven.... Main Room is High Energy House (Matt Chavasse, Archie and a few others), Back Room is usually a bit more Hip Hop, but sometimes House (Ben Tyrian). And in the Back Bar, they will usually have a guest DJ - it tends to be pretty trippy and really dark - more Trance (heaps of lasers). The best music I find, is in the Main Room with Matt Chavasse (and Archie, when he's there). At 3am he really gets the place pumping, and we're still going off well into the morning. I only wish the 3am music would start at like Midnight!
Scarlet: About the RR's.... I was under the impression that they were the same as (or VERY similar)to a Crown. I've had Crowns a few times, and they are a pretty good pill (reliable in the fact that you know you'll get that MD?? feeling).
------------------
Dance like nobody's watching.
[This message has been edited by kyza (edited 06 February 2000).]

Howdy co Canberrans....
Well, the scene here in Canberra has recently been on a good high, the quality of the gear just after New Years was nothing but crap, but it is really starting to pick up now. Good thing is, suppliers are NOT being tight asses and trying to put prices up, they are consistently remaining at standard.
As for club comparisson, some people don't like places like Babylon, saying that it is too snobbyish is a total cop out!! That is nothing but crap.
When you go out, you don't go out to concern yourself about what every other Tom, Dick and Harry are thinking about you, nor do you go out to concern yourself with what they are doing, you go out for a good time.
My personal opinion is, if Babylon got the same sort of gigs happening that Heaven gets, then I would rate it as the best club here in Canberra, it has a fresh new look that is much welcome to the Canberra club scene, not like other places that are in a serious need of renovation/uplift (or atleast change of carpets).
Canberra is the sort of place where you only get what you put in.
------------------
Harder, Harder, Faster, Faster - Dancing that is for all you dirty minded people out there.