Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hearts in auckland

scarba

Bluelighter
We had some pink/purple hearts for new years eve. We thought they were awesome. They lasted 4 hours and were really uplifting. Absolute feel goods. Anyway, we recently had some large gel capsules that just didn't meet the standard of the previous hearts. Really icky comeon, the high lasting only 30 minutes. Our friend who hadn't eaten anything all day, felt it the strongest (any thoughts on this)?
We were wondering what is good at the moment in auckland in jan/feb?

heard mixed reports about pink hearts-most good.
Also heard there was a batch of panadol sized caps going round that definitley did not cut it...
friends say that green apples have been excellent-pink nikes fun, and mitsis average
but smaller caps-quite full, are very good apparently....as are the white flowers
your friend would have got the best outta his roll due to his empty stomach
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/sneak/
some guys local info site...
nams

Thanks, nice to know there's others online and into it in little old nz!
scarba

Hi,
Ye, green apples were awesome. I heard about those white flowers. My d. called them daisies if they are the same. Can anyone compare white mitsis, daisies and green apples.
Cause I did green apples twice but I reckon there was maybe a bit of something in them with MDMA as well. and I also heard mitsis are clear pills but quite week.
cheers
smile.gif

Try and avoid coloured mitzies because there pure speed balls, you would be better off getting a bag of loo.
White ones are supposed to be awesome. If the white daisies are anything like the recent hearts and apples, then those will knock ya socks off, best ive ever had.
By the way, im from Melb, and im guessing you basically get the same as us, from sydney and New York.

nice to see there are some more NZ pillers online. Peace to y'all.
Down here in Wellington there are heaps of those pink hearts floating around, but I cant say I thought they were all that.
just got my hands on a Millenium Star (?!@ you just cant get away from Y2K marketing, go figure) that tested good and looks very well made; anyone heard anything about these??? they are white, no score with a small 5 pointed star off centre.
Also in wgtn are greenies (blurgh, trippy), white smokers (yummy), capsules (clean but weakish though cheap) pink nikes (heard good things) XTC (etched as logo, very new, yet to hear anything). Any of these been around in AK?
Happy rolling and have a safe weekend.
------------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo....

yeah nice to see people from NZ
a more descriptive results of descent Auckland pills in my opinion
smile.gif

Pink Nikes: Strong. Had them 2 months ago. Somewhat overintense and really rushy but not clear at all. Mashy. Quick reaction with EZ. Pink speckled. Not sure about score.
California Sunshine, sunrise: Okay. Had them 2 months ago. Clear pill I enjoyed it with just one pill. A bit mashy but overall lovedup. But later I also heard about some K. being in them. Quick reaction with EZ. White Pill. Smilin sun on one side, score on another.
Louis Vuitton: White poorly pressed pill with louis vuitton logo (not LV and logo was bewelled out not in) Had them on NYE. Clear nice pills. Quick reaction with EZ.
Crowns: Off white color and very well pressed pill with no score and three pointed crown. A bit weak but definately clear MDMA pill. One and a half makes it. Turned to dark purple/black in 5-7 secs. with EZ.
GREEN APPLES: Awesome. Fucking good pills. Green well pressed apple on one side. No score thick but small pill. We just decided to have some pills some day at 10 PM in a weekday for just chillin and had these babies luckily from the dealer. Oh Man!! with one pill on that night We drove to Northcote point, under harbour bridge to watch the city. That clear emphatic and intense feeling was there for a full 4 hours with the smoothest come down and the best next day hangover stuff.
White Mitsis: White well pressed mitsi(regular auckland mitsis). Haven't had them yet. Turned to black/purple in 5 secs with EZ. Probably average pill. Some people said they r quite weak but some said they are ok. I think no doubt they are MDMA(because of the clear lovedup but not so intense report from MOS ravers) but maybe a bit weaker then the old batch(May-July Batch)
Still need some nfo about white daisies in Auckland
smile.gif
Specially about their clearity,
please response? I have some white mitsis and now I'm waiting to roll for 2 weeks now and will wait for another week as well. But i still can't decide whether having these mitsis next weekend or try daisies. I don't wanna fuck my nite up specially after waiting for three weeks with some impure, cut or not MdMA like pills.
And again nice to see people from NZ
smile.gif
)
cheers
smile.gif

I don't know if white daisys are the same as what i'm calling white flowers. They just have the flower head, don't look particularly like a daisy, just a run of the mill flower. they have a score on the back and are a little smaller than panadol. had them on friday night, and they were pretty good for me and my girlfriends. clean, medium strength and fun. my boyfriend though did not feel them very strong. i think he has a higher tolerance, and a larger body size and therefore needs more than me ( we had one each, he would have needed 1.5- 2 i think).