Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Question: what the hell is DXM?

Vune

Bluelighter
I keep on seeing this abbreviation pop up in posts and have no idea what the hell it is.
What is it and does it find its way into Perth pills?

do search in any of the forums and you'll find out heaps. always search first, ask questions later...
in a nutshell: DXM is the active ingredient in Robatrussin (spelling?) cough mixture and was found in some so called e's last year, most notoriously in the li'l green triangles.
in and of itself its not a particularly bad sustance. it has been used/abused for years and some people swear by it.
the main prob is that it is NOT e, not just in the "man i got ripped off againn!" sense but rather it has a very different effect on the body and if you are expecting MDXX it can come as quite a shock, a very nasty shock.
it effects people in different ways. i had one at the same time as a frend, it hit him like an express train, rushy insanity, whereas it just felt like a lame speed pil to me.
the biggest danger is its effect on the kidneys/liver. it can prevent/slow down the breakup of MDXX in your system. this means that if you took a DXM thinking it was e and then took some actual MDXX you could be in grave danger of overdosing.
the batch of green triangles that apparently killed people probably had insane amounts of dxm in it. nowadayze its prob still in some pills but at a lower level.
when in doubt: test.
the e-z test reaction for a dxm pill is (scarily enuf) smoke coming from the reaction and a slow fade to black...
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Hey johnboy!
Really interesting Reply! Thanx for that!
Good to know about that stuff!
*appreciated*
*HugZ*
KlownzY!

I actually like DXM once in a while, however when ur taking it KNOWINGLY.
i.e: spending $4 for a hit, its well worth it, u should hear music while on this stuff, and not $50 thinking ur getting MDMA.
and ur right johnboy about mixing: my friend wanted to try DXM so i got the right stuff and relevent info for him. i then said DO NOT have any pills as well. and what did he do. Needless to say i went ballistic, stupid idiot, lucky one pill was a semi-dud, the other just a speed-bomb.

no worries klownzy... just remind me to put it all in the faq
smile.gif

------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...