Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"love" pills???

ObLiViOuS

Bluelighter
I have just got my hands on some 'LOVE" pills.
Bought in melb
smallish, Love printed on one side... very well pressed... a kinda pale blue colour... no score on the other side
from what i heard they are really good....
but any additional info would be appreciated

havent seen them personally yet, but they surfaced last week or so...From reports, people are shouting their praises...I was told by a friend who had half that they were "very fucking nice"....
Many people have informed me of their greatness, have to wait a week or two to see though...

I bought one from a mate last week, but sadly I put it through the washing machine, so I don't know whether I'll be qualified to make an accurate report once I eat it ("Oh, it was good. Quite soft and fluffy, with an OMO aftertaste, but little or no static cling!")
The mate liked them though, although found them a little on the speedy side. And most of the pills he gets are almost pure speed pills, so I'm loathe to recommend them too highly.
Cat

Howdy All!
Pillcat: Dont you keep your pills in them little baggies? Check ya pants again, maybe the pill can still be saved! hehe :p
Others: Not intended to put you guys off or anything or to start shit, but i feel its best knowing/giving pill reports maybe from *FIRST HAND* (ie. You munching the pill) Cos your friends may react different to it, and then when we read it, we may get the hint that it is a shit pill, whereas really its a good pill. OR/AND simply tell us the EZ-TESTER reports, that would some up the whole thing!
Also, quite curious about these "LOVE" pills. Anyone have an E-TEST result?
*hugz-2-all*
Once again, your Klownzy!

a few of these were going around at festival i was at a few weeks ago
from what i had heard they were quite good, sorry klownzy i only got second hand knowledge here.....didn't need the hearts, i had some powder to keep me fueled that night
smile.gif

Sorry, dont know about the blue ones... I am curious though...
but i have heard about the purple ones...
a mate says he loves them... says they are really good. but thats all i know..
anyone else heard about the purple ones?
dragon~>
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Dragon,
Hope your last quote doesn't refer to them PRINGLES
wink.gif

hehe,
Klownzy!

Well, my boyfriend and I had the blue Love pills at big day out.... however I think I kinda od'd on other stuff I'd taken as i wasn't well at all. I only had a half whereas my b/f took a full and he was flying.

Mr.Klownz
Unless theres a pill called PRINGLES, then nope
smile.gif

not a bad name actually... white pringles... has i nice ring to it. i wonder what the stamp would look like...
smile.gif

Im getting side-tracked from the topic here. sorry.
dragon~>
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

...they could come in packs of ten in a cylindrical container with a lid...
BLB
------------------
...yes please

Alot of my friends came across blue loves' at BDO. I had to share half with callboy, whom i share no love or respect. Simply just an 'accquaintance'. Yeah well getting back to the point.. that half had me going around feeling like the fastest man in the universe.. thats actually what i was saying (i know it's lame). It wasn't the kind of pill though were i was totally enjoying it. Bassment Jaxx came on and i was out of contol, and was zooming around everywhere.. recommended

had light blue pills scored one side with the letters 'love'.blank other side.
had @ goldie @ POW in melb.
dropped half cause had taken half a strawberry earlier.
very nice pill..really cruisy and floaty..like u were flying.
my friend had the other half only and was buzzing for some 10 hours.
definite pill to get again.
only one prob.got ripped off...$50 bucks!
i know i know.
need to get a new dealer.

cosmic_seadog :
good to see i wasnt the only one gurning my head off at basement jaxx. everyone seems to still be going on about how brill they were......
-eggman.
[This message has been edited by #eggman# (edited 05 February 2000).]

ez-test results 11/2/00
deep purple/black reaction within 2-3 seconds.

LAUGHING @ dragon and BLB!
hahahaha
smile.gif

Also they can come in a range of colours:
Red (Original)
Green (Sour Cream and Chives)
Light Blue (Salt & Vinegar) :p~
The list goes on!
hehe!
smile.gif

Mr.Klownzy!

First hand knowledge:
Very very nice! But again that is a personal opinion and everyone likes thier own types of pills.
Description; For me they were on the 'smacky' side but still a very fun time to be had. And as the name suggests, quite 'lovey'!
Thumbs up from me!