Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White speckled fish - YUCKY!

Pillcat

Bluelighter
Ok, admittedly there might be other factors involved, like the fact that I was at the BDO, it was boiling, it was overcrowded, I'd dosed on the ever-nauseating 5HTP, I've just started on the pill etc etc, but I HATED THIS PILL!!!!
I lost it, completely. I've heard of pills sometimes giving the complete opposite effect to what they're meant to, but this is the first time it's happened to me. Had to go home, lay on my bed sweating and freaking out for hours. This did NOT feel like any MD** analogue, although everyone else seemed to be fairly happy with them. Everyone agreed that they made you unusally hot, and a bit sick though, so I suggest approaching these with caution.
Cat

Ummm - ok
I tested my fish last night - just to know the effects.
I dropped 2 at slipp inn after work - 1st one wasn't that strong - but the second one was pretty intense, eyes rollin everywhere (possible K in them I think), quite hot, and very loved up (wanted to jump the girl i was chattin to right there).
Then later I went off to ARQ with a girlfriend and her gay friend (male). I had come down a bit, so ended up double dropping them to get started. Not a big hit, dropped another, then found a dealer with more fish.
All in all I popped 6 fish last night - danced on the podiums for 6 hours, and had a great time (grinny little buggers).
The problem was the hit was too short - meant just kept droppin more to get anything out of them. Very expensive night for something un planned.
My rating - I'd do em again, but i dont think i can afford to get them again (too short a roll)
As for comedown - cant tell u yet - just got in at 9am and am finding it all very hard to see and write.

had a e party tuesday night
8 ppl dropped the white fish with the grey speckles in melbourne. all agreed nice and strong, very wavy indeed. up and down quickly and we found the weird thing with these is that time went slow istead of the usual fast?? but no they don't last all that long and u find yourself taking more than you used to. but all the same very nice, strong huggy pill. we all loved them!!

Damn Pillcat,
that sucks.Im rolling on one and a half again right now and they are wicked.Short lasting though.Smooth comedown.
Sorry to hear about your experience.Maybe it was the crowd,and heat,which are not the best pre requisits for rolling,if its not making you feal comffie at that moment.That it self can set of a chain reaction of events in your head.Or yeah you just could have,been given a dodgy pill
frown.gif
Not stik'n up for the pill!
Just a little opinion.he
smile.gif

Hope everythings sweet next time...Oh it will
smile.gif
~~HugZ~~
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

Hokies... White speckled fish aka White Pisces. I can't speak highly enough of them, but don't be taking them on their own by the soundz of things.
After .5 each of rolling stone (cool) and blue cupid(waste of hard earned cash)I had a 4 way split on a pisces at rev v1. Had the best time since I last bumped into a green euro (yay!). Sweated like a pig (amphet) danced liek a man possessed and babbled for a clear 8 hours. Come down was easy prolly due to the quantity. Word I heard was that it's made up from a batch of coke not up to regular consumption, so they put it in a pill w/ a little MD to smooth it out a little. Yup yup, I'll try them again, but only on top of something else and in no way do I recommend taking a normal dose. I recommend exp users look into halves or one at a time.
Well that's my 2 cents used up
wink.gif

Syn

I was double dropping the little buggers and I was feeling rather arrogant and horny! Good mdma pills with a dash of K can do that to you. I had a long afterglow that lasted all weekend. I just wanted to .... But I didn't get that depressed after feeling that coke gives you, so I have my doubts asto whether it is in there.
[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 02 February 2000).]

Flatmate said he was 'Coked to the eyeballs' all day after popping, but then he goes right off the moment anything goes down in the same suburb. Seems drugz like him, the lucky bastard
wink.gif

Forgot to mention... insane rush from this pill remarkably soon after rolling. Yah... I really liked the pisces: up in the same neighbourhood (for me) as the euro's, but the euro's put me sideways on their own. It looks like the pisces need to be in tandem w/ something else

I was just wondering if there have been any E-Z tests done on these??
scored a few myself... and just a bit curious...
and yes! i will get my own tester soon...
dragon~>
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

i know of some ppl who r gonna take white speckled fish - they have never taken e b4 - do u reckon they could handle them ??
------------------
EE boys go all night

The thing with these pills is they are inconsistent, I had one and it didn't do shit and then I had another one and I had an absoloute blast on them. They are a nice clean pill (when they work) and they have a strong anaseed smell which is good.
Tonyj, to answer your question, tell them to take halves, if nothing happens after the first hour have another, this is the way I always have my pills when I try something new because you just never know how your body will react.
d.

Ahem, tonyj, yes tell your friends to take em by halves - dont do what I do - even I shouldn't do what I do
smile.gif