Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb Pills

Antipodes

Bluelighter
Anyone know of anything good going round in melbourne.........lately all mine have been duds.

ssssnnnnopy dooopy,
YES - white Snoopy is in town and reccomended by this roller. Had 1 and 1/2 last sunday and cruised nicely - was even able to face work on monday, nice cruisy come down. I would suggest getting a few of these if you can get your hands on them.
There has certianlly been some crap getting around recently, so its a nice change to come across some goodies now and then.
Keep Truckin'
PLUR
------------------
"life moves pretty fast, if you dont stop and look around once in a while, it'll pass you by"
Ferris Bueller.

Snoopy's are not very good! On the other hand Fish's are one of the best pills going around at the moment.

Doesnt it suck when one person says a certain pill *ROXX* and the other says its *SHIT*!
Make ya minds up! :\
*Grumpy^Klown^TodaY*

see thats the thing... we might have to discourage the use of words like "good" and "bad" coz even tho most of us can work out whats going on here (x citable likes the luvved up feeling of mdma, plumber likes a speedier , dancier pill) somebody less knowldgable is gonna think "omigod! snoopys are full of evil bad stuff!"
thats why we should stick to the objective reporting of all effects, not just label one good and one bad...

Right on there johnnyboy!
Agreeing with ya fully!
smile.gif

Klownzy!

oh my god,
WE NEED E REPORTS!johnboy,change it 2 speed tab reports,and a seperate one called.E reports.
All i did last night was read post about pills,that sound like shit,but ppl are loving them cause they keept em up.chat chat chat.Get your self some meth,then tell me about a rush that kept u up all night.
E,MDMA,put u on your ass,and you can still talk and walk if you wont to.
Pill,??,dancing all night,talking,comeing down like crud.Thats what ppl love!?!?Figure?
Latest one i heard.These fish are shit cause you dont comedown.Now what the fucks that!!!Thats the best thing about a good pill.NO comedown.
Not flaming anybody,but if you feal flamed well,opps,sorry!
Johnboy i have to agree with you.Maybe try and highlight the read before u post section.Make it flash.
Oh yeah.I had this cap.Man it was so good.Told it was mdma powder.Yeah.Dancing all night,talking,walking like gello,eyes fuct.Good pill man.
I made that pill with some meth a rowie and a fort for good mesure.Man i could sell that and have ppl come back for more.
my god,the things ppl do!
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

Hmmm... Snoopies. Had two on the w/e and after some consideration have given them the thumbs up. Didn't enjoy them as much as say the White Pisces (fish), but I hadn't eaten or slept well in the lead up. Eyes rolled more than I've noticed on others, but I normally take no more than 1.5 in a night. Had a decent but unremarkable speed sweat (ew) had a nice clear head if I put my mind to it, but found that I didn't really have the inclination to doof more than about a half hour at a time. My verdict, if you haven't prepared for the night, take them with something else or stay at home with your partner coz I reckon that that would have rawked too
wink.gif

Syn

Some recent pills:
Orange Mickey Mouse: Marked on one side, scored on reverse - nice, smooth, keped me walkin!
Specked Ibiza - Very nice. Marked 'Ibiza' on one side, scored on reverse. Very good - my nye pill!!! dancy, luvvy, but environment boosted it 1000%
White apple - Absolutly fantastic, a legend amoungst the doofers. Sat down and rushed so hard. Perhaps not great for 1st timers.
1/2 a white heart - marked on one side, scored on reverse, a little crumbly - i am not joking when I say this was almost as strong as a whole white apple. So sweet, not as luvvy - a bit head fucked but very smooth - unfortunatly a fucken shit comedown, but it was because my folks were shitty with me :<(
Purple Mitzy - Heavely specked. Mrked on one side, scored on other. very speedy , clenched teeth (still sore) um, hope that helps - most a readyly available

I've had a few white hearts lately and I really think there quite a nice pill,
I was also at home when I took it not at a rave or club but still felt just as good as if I was. 7-8.5 out of 10.

MR.HORSE!!!
Brilliant! That's what i like to see when pill reports come up. A good description like yours
smile.gif

Mr.Klownz.
smile.gif

Cheers, its my first but i read the faq and also some dumbass reports which serve no purpose to anyone.
Is mdma powder very comon in melb? Id love to get my hands on some!!!

special gold star for mr horse, actually reading the faq.... you rawk!
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Go Mr. Horse.
I have to agree with you on those lovely hearts. I had one last week and it was simply the BEST E EVER!!! I was in absolute heaven for hours. Very beautiful feeling, very loving and intense. Turned trippy in the dying hour and the comedown was horrible, but all worth it.
Has anyone here heard of "Twins"-paper acid? Anyone had it if so what is it like???
------------------
Well This Side of Paradise...there is no comfort in the Wise

to the top you go you little sucker as we need a thread like this
and i couldn't remeber horses's thread's name as it was weird
any way bump
------------------
rollin' and strollin', its kinda like bowlin'. my head's kinda big and it feels kinda swollin'!!

these all test black to my knowledge (i have only been told this, i could be wrong)
mitsi turbos
small white farraris
big new white farraris
tulips
bhuddas
TT's thick and thin
white bart simpsons

there are bhuddas around?
oh btw it was chaos' thread and it was called "chasing the yum yum"
wink.gif

yeah, you may as well have started up a new one, that last report of mine was from january
wink.gif

btw
orange micky - speed
speckled ibiza - speed
white apple - mdma
purple mitza - speed
white heart - suspected k
(these reports are for pills dated back 12 months ago, just thought I would add their content now that someone bumped it up
wink.gif
)
horse
smile.gif

should i close this and start a new one!!!
tis a little confusing?!?!?
please dont add to this thread!
im starting a new one,and ill come back to this and put up the link and then close it!
tuh
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 11 October 2000).]