Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

any recomendation for pumping pills

e-nex

Bluelighter
I had 69 a week ago , and love it ,, 'couse made me dancing all night long .. I don't really like smacky pill ..
does any body knows another dancey/pumping pills beside 69 .
plur........

depends where you are i guess....White Pearls are nice and dancey, dunno how long one would last you, coz i double dropped twice in 3 hours, and the white UFO's i had last night were real nice mdma pills, dancey for sure as well as that mdma glow
smile.gif
...this was sydney btw

extra...(sorry pillcat) i dont usually have the mdma pills, coz our dealer tends to know we like the mdea pills.
P.S anyone see's any green euro's in sydney in the near future, PLEASE let me know
smile.gif

the most dancey pills i ever had were the lighter green cu's
i took a sun and then about 3 hours later i took a cu and i was dancing so hard for about 4 hours my arms and legs were really hurting. you get some weird halluecunations (i saw everybody's skin breathing) but it is very dancey indeed.

if it was a yellow 69, then it was just speed...if you liked it then go get a bag of whizz.
But anyway, new batch of white mitsis are good for dancing.

If your're in Melb, i found that the YELLOW-TWEEITES with the Warner Brothers logo on the bag were quite dancey. Nice peak and smiles all the way!

Anymore tweedys' out there? Ive heard there just mad!!!!!
mdma, mdea, smacky???
FEED THEM TO ME
- some more info would be great