• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

my apoligies, better subject line. EZ-TEST res. of clovers and green splits sydney

dangermouse

Bluelighter
hi all.
this is a re-write of the last message after reading johnboy's moderating tips.
i'm in sydney - scored two types of lollies tonight. same source of the yellow rolling stones i had a month or so ago.
both pills turned brown/orange in the eztester - speed bombs, stay well away unless you are planning to gurn for many hours :-]
pill 1: largish hard white pill, smooth finish with imprint of 3 leaved clover.
pill 2: smallish light green hard pill, split on one side, no markings on the other. (baby splits or something the guy said?)
both are local, speed based pills. if you're going to get any, make sure you don't pay anymore than $25!

LMAO,
I love how dealers use the word splits. If only they were as half as good as the old splits Sydney would be a much happier place.
d.

Oh man!! when i saw the word clover I got all excited and shit!!! I had one on NYE from Asia... it was pink with dark pink/red speckles, and that pill was MAD!!! It hit me so hard, got this euphoric feeling for like 2 hours or so, then danced til the next afternoon..... too bad the ones here are speed.....
frown.gif

TRANCE ON
smile.gif

hahaha i also got overly excited at the word clover! i had a blue clover(smurf type blue with 3 sides clover on 1 side ) around 2 months ago and thought it was 1 of the most kik ass peaky/chargy pills id had!
im from syd!
p.s and u do rock dangermouse haha!!!
------------------
*HUGZ*
[This message has been edited by dil8dpupil (edited 26 January 2000).]