Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Many thanks to Apollo :)

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
Dear Apollo,

On behalf of the Aus Discussion crew, being the moderators and the ever evolving crew of regular posters, occasional visitors and lurkers, I am indebted to you for your hard work and tireless efforts. My heartfelt thanks for your help in the day-to-day running of the forum, and furthermore for your contributions to the mass of knowledge here, including among other things, the GHB FAQ at the very top of the forum list.

Very sad to see you move on, but hope that you will stick around even though you've handed in the Moderator badge. Thanks again for everything, and best of luck in the future.

BigTrancer :)

One of the best, shame to see you move on but that time comes eventually. :)

Hopefully this "corporate restructuring" or whatever the hell they're calling it doesn't prevent someone in the ranks from being promoted, because I think there are a number of candidates who would probably love to be given a shot.

as I said in MPC apollo, we appreciate all you have done for ADD.
14.gif
14.gif

^^

Its a gold nang, not a gold watch ;) but anyways =D

This place definitely wouldn't have been the same without you here :) Thankyou for everything that you have done :)

You'd better stay around :)

Apollo: Greek Sun God - Patron of poetry, music, medicine, archery...

A young man who seems at times to possess the wisdom of a sage. I'll certainly miss you apollo... and your funny face avatar.... I couldn't count how many times it's brightened my day.

:(

bene merentibus

We are indebted to your excellent GHB faq, but also for your many hours devoted to moderating Australian Drug Discussion. It's been an honour and a privilege to work along side you

May your intuition always carry you on a clear path

phase_dancer

Last edited:
Apollo, you will be greatly missed by us all here, and I wish you all the best luck with your future. We all need to sort priorities, even if it means putting our beloved community to the back for a bit. I really do hope you stick around with us though, I don't smell that bad do I? :(

*Heres a cone for you, lad.*
Peace.

Thanks a bundle guys! It's your appreciation that makes it all worth it.

I'll be around a little over the next four months while I get these exams out of the way. After that I should be a regular presence again. :)

I know I don't post all that often, but I do read ADD on a regular basis & the work you put in is muchly appreciated.

Good luck for the exams apollo.

Take care.

Kat :)

thanks apollo, while I've been around - you've given me some pretty good advice on a few occasions.

good luck with exams :)

Cheers for a doing fully sick job yo =D

Aus DD is a better place because of you, no argument.

You're a scholar and most likely a gentleman :)p), and a damn fine moderator. As a moderator on another popular forum I know what a shit it can be, but you did a fine job.

Good luck with the exams :)

Arrrrr-Pollo, I Got Nothing Against Ya, I Just Hear Ya Had Gold in Ya Belly

I don't often post in Australian Drug Discussion
for a coupla reasons:

#1. Once I hit a thread, all the information
I need is already there, courtesy of some
of the most informed, efficient (read 'quick'),
interestin' an' friendly Mods on 'The Drug Boards'
across Bluelight.

#2. As Apollo may have noticed
most of my time is spent encouraging
people to drink or making inane comments
in Aus Soc, occasionally popping up to
answer a simple question for a Greenlighter
in Drug Basics.

I find this such a comprehensive, up-to-date
forum, run by some of the best of Bluelight;
personal experience & pharmacalogical knowledge sidebyside.

I ganstalean my Jameson for yo' jettin'.
Great job.
:)

Peace
UnS

thanks so much apollo, for everything. all your work here has been of the highest standards, and you have written what is now the authoritative GHB document, both in our community and outside in the wider harm reduction world. whenever i am doing press calls it is your words that I am speaking.

Chaos Butterfly said:
^^Its a gold nang, not a gold watch ;) but anyways =D

That fantastic FAQ is only deserving of a gold nang?!? Bah. :p

But props to the man who left a very solid and noticible footprint in here...

I'll MISS YOU Huck Finn! *Hugs*

You've be an excellor in the board! :D

shals :)

Thanks for keepin me informed dude. Good Luck in the next few months man. Stay in touch.