Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

white euro splits

chupachup

Bluelighter
WHITE EURO'S!!!
Euro sign on white side, split on the other.
Off white colour with brownish speckles.
Same effect as the green ones!!!!!!
I went out felt comfortable doing everything, but i loved dancing!!!!
I was very happy the whole night!
Only prob my eyes were starting to shut (nothing a little goey doesnt fix)
Otherwise eveyone get them !!!!!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!
I bought them in the syd.

Where, where, where - Im going to the bank now
smile.gif

GET SOME!!! Had some last night and bam, like the originals....dancing like a madman, peaking like crazy...most people in Adelaide now have them, and they are still around for a little while yet..These pills are awesome, a friend who had one described it as the best E he has ever had....
Only problem was losing 2 of the bastards somewhere!!!!!

i bought mine in syd, so there are heaps in the syd area.
Also have heard that the green euros are back in town too!!!!
These little fuckers make u fly so high, but bring u down peacefully too!!!!
i bought 25 and they are all gone in one w/e between, let me tell u it was a very long weekend.

about the white euro's going around.. i tested them and they gave a 1 second black reaction..
we had half and half at the big day out. 1/2 at 10am (lovely way to start the day :-]), starting coming down at about 2.. so we had a bit of a speed pill to combat the come down and keep us going. dropped the second half at 9pm. You could definitly tell the difference between the mdma pill and the speed pill.. these white euro's definitly have the right stuff!
just a word of warning though.. the second half at 9pm hit me HARD. For 3 hours i was fucking peaking very very hard.. this was probably due to the fact that i had had speed running round my body all afternoon and had nothing to eat all day.. it hit me so hard that it was even slightly smacky for me, even though they were not smacky pills at all.
definitly worth the $40 i paid for them! have fun with them peoples :-]

Kool!!! Loved the green ones! War of the Worlds 2 & SunnySideUP rawked due largely to them!!! Found they are best with a little goey b4 hand, can't remember afterwards too well, so not sure about the affects.
Question: Adelaide has them, Sydney has them (white & green), can anyone comment on the availability in Melbourne?
Syn

I agree!!! These R just like tha 'oLd' ones.
Definatley worth it....HEAPS round Syd.