• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIPs and/or yellow cKs - are these trippy?

Pillcat

Bluelighter
I keep taking these in combination and I've been getting some NUTTY hallucinations. I always thought hallucinations were a bit of a myth, until the DJ booth at NY2K turned into a gigantic Spanish galleon and sailed off towards the ceiling (no kidding).
It was actually a bit hardcore, and I didn't enjoy it too much. So, was it just cos I combined or does one of these little kittens contain something a bit awry? Anyone know?
Cat

Only time I have had hallucinations have been when I have double dropped
smile.gif
My mate had same when one night at home he had 2 green mitsubishis then double dropped 2 more later on....he was on second floor at home looking down onto the dancefloor and everyone was wearing yellow rain coats and there was a guy in a rubber dinghy rowing across the top of the crowd ...freeked him a little bit but goddam made me laff when i heard
smile.gif

That explains it then!
Doc, you're not coming to BDO with us? You will be sorely missed.
Cat

Well a friend of mine tripped on the V.ery I.mportant P.ill...
seemed to me that the yellow Cks werent a tripppy kind
maybe its like if you have enough of a trippy type o substance then you will trip out...like break the threshold of visual hallicinations
and only when you have Alot of trip stuff you will trip big time with a yellow rainocated captain on top a spanish galleon
trip ON

Sorry Pillcat, never tripped on a gold cK (all they do is send me to sleep).
I did have a few halucinations on nye though - but I think that was from lack of oxygen to the brain from piggy backing a b/l moderator on my shoulders for 10 minutes.
smile.gif

I had a definite trippy experience off 2 Beige cKs on NYE. Walls were moving like waves, peoples faces were changing into animals, and everyone was wearing glasses eventhough they were not.

hallucinations from green mitsu's
few months ago i got 3 , had the first, nicely toasted for awhile, then desided to double drop the other pair, within 45 mins i was lying on the loungeroom floor, next to the smoke machine, reading a book that didnt exsist....i swear blind i read 4 chapters, and then told my mate about the story.....got a few weird looks i tell ya
smile.gif

I see shit all the time
smile.gif

A lack of sleep always,helps for a few visiual.Thats the time most of us should be dreaming,while we are rolling!
Havnt had VIP's so i cant say.I can say that i've had ck's,lots,and yeah ive had visuals,mostly after the 2nd or 3rd drop.
Hows this,everybody says how wicked pills where 6 years ago and beyond.6 years ago when i was rolling on some wicked E's,i allways excpected some visiuals, saying that im trying to say that you will get visuals from time to time.E's are still E's and a shit trippy pill is a ???
hope i make sence again
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Yup yup, cKs over NYE played hell on the eyes. Me and the crew picked up a bunch and everyone was getting it after the third or fourth. Didn't see any rubber dinghies tho!
smile.gif

I think it might be those cK's AXLE... i just spoke to a friend today (i gave her a gold cK for NYE) and she said she was seeing people who weren't really there. Granted she is a VERY inexperinced piller...BUT I think you have your answer
smile.gif

I have had some ufo's for some time that i have been finding hidden in all my secret locations , so have taken these at various events with the same brilliant results(damn i wish i could find more of those suckers) anyway , cut to melbourne bdo , and i was watching the chem bros when i was all of a sudden inside 'the matrix' and people were turning into agents all over the place. now this only lasted for about 10-15 minutes but i cant understand why now after i have been using these ufo's for ages with no hallucinations at all? i can only think that a lack of sleep or the fact that i started taking hypercium powder (st johns wort) lately or the causes..........
anyone?

Hey Pillcat
I mixed half a VIP and half a gold CK on NYE. I wasn't really tripping until I smoked a joint at 5am. I was lying in bed and as soon as I closed my eyes I saw two pairs of big blue lips kissing. The lips then joined onto these jettys and there were houses connected to the jetty's! THEN I saw blue and red Hawiian shirts dancing around in the sky. It only happened when I closed my eyes though. I was also picturing myself laying on this big stage above the ground, and it was surrounded by red and black sashes of silky material. I kept having to open my eyes cause it was spinning me out (in a funny way). I was extremely wasted, but think the joint was what topped me off. Sounds like our experience may have been similar from this mix....
Hope this helps
smile.gif

------------------
Dance like nobody's watching.

I can maybe shed a little light on the last two trippy anecdotes. Eggman - SJW, or 5htp, or anything that contains significant amounts of tryptophan (although SJW contains far less than 5htp) seems to cause visuals, or at least play with the part of your brain that can distinguish "real" from "unreal". Many people who dose regularly with 5ptp, myself included, report visuals and night terrors, even when not mixed with ecstasy. For this reason, I'm beginning to become a little wary of this wonderdrug, despite the fact that it was practically the main reason this board began (long story). I just don't know if it's the best idea to raise and lower your serotonin levels so violently through a continuous tryptophan/ecstasy cycle. Just a thought though, I don't have any actual evidence to support that.
Kyza - nothing brings on the famous closed-eye visuals (some that I've had, and I'm sure you too, are truly better than any movie or video clip or artwork ever produced on this earth. I wish we could videotape them!) like pot. That was definitley the catalyst there. I was referring more to actual open-eye, mid-pill hallucinations, but yours was a good tale nonetheless!
smile.gif

Cat

i know this is getting way ot but ;
"tryptophan (although SJW contains far less than 5htp) seems to cause visuals, or at least play with the part of your brain that can distinguish "real" from "unreal". Many people who dose regularly with 5ptp, myself included,report visuals and night terrors, even when not mixed with ecstasy."
now this occurred , for the past 6 days after i had pilled(for lack of a better word) and has made me think i am not really wanting to use sjw , and has slowed my 5htp intrigue significantly......yes it had cured mild(to petty) amounts of the blues (depression/anxiety) in a true form or through placebo effect , but due to the "night terrors" (which could also be town/locale realted as I am _hating_ this place beyond comprehension) as you put it i am putting its use on hold for a wee while till i get my shit in check.
ta for the response.