Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Human Traffic Reviews

cosmic_seadog

Bluelighter
Saw a special preview of the movie last night at George St Hoyts.. fucken excellent movie!!!
Me and my friends were laughing the whole time, but i think we were the only ones, alot of people there were definately straight-arses.. yeah well i rate that super high.. go and see it for sure.
One comment though, does anyone's night finish as early as theres? What is with getting home and coming down way before the sun comes up??

coming down before the sun comes up is just plain wrong
frown.gif

you gotta be rollin while you watch the sun rise
smile.gif

I've seen it also - great laugh!
In Britain, where I used to live, most clubs, except London where they kind of have their own rules, close in the wee hours of the morning - 2am, I think. So where we mightn't begin our night until 11pm and are still often munching merrily into the sunshine, they start early, finish early. Probably makes their Monday mornings a little easier to deal with, I'd imagine.
Also, seeing as the sun only comes out 3.7 days a year in the UK, it prob. doesn't make any difference whether you get home at 3am or 3pm!
Cat

Saw it @ Luna the other day.... W0W
what a movie, hehehe, was laughing the whole way through it. Dont ya just luv the star wars conversation, it just wat its like, ull be in a conversation and get stuck somewhere but ull always work it out in the end!!! saw a few police in the watchin it at the same time aswell... maybe they'll want to drop a pill now =]

Saw on Saturday what a fucking excellent movie
I decided that I am going to buy a copy and keep in a keep it in the Attic ...
When I am Old and decrepit and my kids ask. "Hey dad what did you used to do when you went Out "
" Here you go Son just watch this Video " Ha Ha Ha
I loved the seen when they where racking up those lines on the Mirror what a Priceless Seen
Cheers
Chill

mona and I saw Human Traffic last night and we LOFAO (laughed our f**king asses off!!!). Especcialy at the bit where they're racking up lines on the glass table and the black guy looks at the other guy (can't remember names....we were stoned LOL) and says "maaaan...look at your eyes..you're sooo fucked."
And the new national anthem they sing in the pub....
and the clubbers chorus..."I'm giving up....I'm not taking drugs ever again"
And the part showing the club back in 1991...they all had binkies!!!!!! Man, those yankees are sooo far behind in their rave scene and they just don't realise it. That was 8 years ago!!!
Anyway, I highly recommend people go and see the movie. I had a great laugh. And the lead character was very cute too. Gotta love those skinny white british boys.
smile.gif

miss apple
------------------
Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without- Confucius

have to agree......it is brilliant.
i myself saw it the day after the chemicals(as in brothers) decided to rob me of parts of my brain at the melb bdo and i was like "fuck me , that is all of the last 24 hours in one movie". evryone seems to be generally rapt in it.
the one seen where it is just their heads floating around , and you see jips face up close.......his eyes seem to be those of someone who is generally up.

Don't listen to the seadog, he's a big fat liar!!!!
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

Don't listen to the seadog, he's a big fat liar!!!!
------------------
"If you can't hear the shit going on around you, then the music is just fine!!"

After seeing this movie and laughing my ass off (with a lot of other people at George St Hoyts) I had to write a review about HUMAN TRAFFIC:
For those who have ever experienced the glory of MDMA, those that have ever been around the scene or simply those who want to see the more real side of clubbing and drugs instead of the stereotyped hollywood/media bullshit -
this is the move I recommend.
The first movie I have ever seen that shows what really goes on (especially in your head) in the club/rave way of life. It isn't your average type of movie and starts of pretty weird but develops into a funny piece of drama because the things it covers are those that every single party goer experiences and for a change noone dies after doing something illegal.
It covers the funny and the good sides of using party drugs and what goes on in a group of people but it realisticly covers the bad sides when morning and the come down arrive. It shows that plenty of people around the world go through the same things and the same E-xperience.
Rating: E
------------------
ECSTASY: A state of emotion so intense that one is carried beyond rational thought and self-control.

I also really like this movie. I laughed the whole way through it - so real to one's own experiences!
Loved the part where they are sitting in the pub and one guy says "I'm off the drugs - I've done my lot" ..fully cracked me up cause a good buddy of mine says that EVERY Sunday, but low and behold I see him the very next week
wink.gif

And yes, the scene where they are racking up lines is priceless - I've had the "look at my eyes" conversation MANY times!
I think I'll have to sing the "paranoia" chorus every weekend now *giggle*
------------------
Dance like nobody's watching.

I've seen this film twice, and i would recommend it for any one into raving and taking pills.
How close to reality can u get? That is what makes it so funny!!!!!
Get your asses out and see it - laugh your fucking heads off!
Guys, emember to watch out though - remember Mr Floppy?????

Really funny film in terms of how they portrait the scene and especially how realistic the actors are. Did it seem that when the two best friends were rolling and falling in love that U seemed to roll and be in the convo as well hehehe.
Sick music, funny ass story and great music.
Peaceout

Finally saw the movie!!
my god it was funny!
I just sat there and said to myself "ive said that before, ive done that...".
especially the part where the news reporter says "reach for the lazers" Ive said those exact words before, and i could not stop laughing. And the Star Wars convo, where that guy couldnt get his words out... funny stuff...
anyway, thats my 2 cents worth...
cya all at Happy Valley!!!
wink.gif

dragon~>
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

"...they all had binkies!!!!!! Man, those yankees are sooo far behind in their rave scene and they just don't realise it"
The new septic rally cry of 2000, "acieeeeeeeeed!"
Get cheeky on one.
We're finally catching up!
smile.gif

I saw this movie with ELSTAK and i have never laughed so much. The feelings, emotions and actions of the people are so real i was freaked out. (Maybe not the part when the guy jerks off in front of the mirror?? or maybe it is??).
Anyway i fully recomend it. Definitely one to see.
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light