Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please help... blue Sea Horses.. QLD

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Heya Plursters...
Has anyone had one of these???
they are blue with a very very very faint stamp of a sea horse and nothing on the other side....
Any info would be highly appreciated....
thanks in advance....
Plurness to all...

Ive had quite a few friends that have had these, and ALL reports were good, or great even!
A few of them said that the seahorses were very trippy pills, excellent for a day in the park with some good friends, and others said that they were a very cuddly, lovey and good feeling pill.
So by all means, pick some up
smile.gif
i know we are trying to get some more
smile.gif
smile.gif

Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

hrmz... they could be different, but they sound exactly the same... I have heard they are average, with a fair dose of dxm in them. my friends were not impressed by them. there are some great pills going round at the moment, perhaps see what else you can get your hands on...

i bought 4 of theese puppys today,
never tried them looking forward to it though

Tested the seahourse's you guys explained.
EZtester-slow green.2cb substance.Havnt had one,reports from ppl,say they are trippy.
Oh and im in melb,and that was at the start of dec.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

Fuk am i Pissed off.. Ive had 3 E's and 2 of them have been total duds...
I had the blue sea horses.. I had a half and and nother half 40 mins later ( cause i felt hardly anything ) and still neva felt really anything besides some very very very small crappy trippy feeling....
frown.gif

Fuk ive wasted like way to many $$$ of fake pills.... Everytime ive brought Ive brought like 1 also for my mate.... so ive wasted like about 200$ on crap pills that do nothing... :`(
the only good pill i had was a vw had 2 quarters and loved it...
hmm maybe i should just give it away if im going to lose all this money..
frown.gif

Yeh i dont have a credit card or know anyone who does.. and plus im a little hesitant of buythings of the net.. cause ive sent cheques and diff stuf of to 2 diff people and neva gotten anything back....
poooor me
frown.gif

well a.j. at e-z test is a rock solid guy, just email him credit card etails and he never fails...
where do you live? you can buy tester kits from head stores is most major oz cities now...
if you really want one email me and we cant work something out

Hey braja,
dont know if they have bong shops in QLD,but off ya tree sell them.I actually get mine from a sex shop!Its closer 2 my house,no smarty comments j/b
smile.gif

If none of that helps,call the bong shops in melb and do a money order!
pEacE LovE aNd HapinEss
Chaos

Hey chaos, next time your getting a test kit, can you pick me up the January edition of 'Plump and Pleasant' and the Dec 99
'She-males on heat". Thanks

its a fucking sex shop! what are they going to do, judge you?
these are the same places that sell you amyl nitrate labelled as "vcr head cleaning fluid" or "room deoderiser".
and as for dope stores.. jeez
they are in no way illegal, its a very basic chemical that is in no way going to get you in trouble...
yeah and chaos can you pick me up a copy of "BLUElight does an orgy" on beta?
wink.gif