Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Motion for new pill name guideline

stazi

Bluelighter
It is difficult to find the pill that you are after on pillreports. For example
one may want to find information about the trident pill that they just purchased.
So they may first type in:
"Trident" and that would only produce about 2 results, which may be unreliable.
The person would have to know the system well in order to make a further search on "Tridents" which will produce another couple of results.
Then if they make a search for "Trident's" they may find a handful more.
Now, they'll need to search "trident/pitchfork" to come up with the next lot as the search doesnt recognise the "/" as a space to my knowledge.
So anyway, all the above is very confusing and there should be some guidelines in place in order to differentiate between the listings.

My proposal:
-Pill colour should be written before the logo (eg. Yellow ****)
-Pill name should be in the singular NOT PLURAL form unless there are two of the image displayed (eg Yellow 69, White Cherries)
-If a number of probable names apply, seperate them with a space-hyphen-space (eg. Beige Trident / Pitchfork)

Cool idea - another point might be search technique... do wildcards work effectively? Meaning, try searching for "trid*" to find results on trident, tridents, trident's, tridants... etc.

BigTrancer :)

I will try to moderate it so the pill names are all the same. Development on the current system is not being continued, so when the next pillreports is released it will hopefully address these problems.

Bigtrancer, wildcards don't work in the pill report rating section