Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the taste of E

Dr.E

Bluelighter
i know the general rule "the more bitter the better" when u munch a pill. but, i've also heard some good pills should taste sour. is there as rule??
-----------------------------------------
once u pop u cant stop. too bad pills dont taste like pringles.

i dont know if anyone else has had this, but every pure MDMA pill i have had has a sweetish taste to it...or is it just that jolly ranchers have soaked into my tastebuds?
wink.gif

no seriously, every good pure pill i have had has a sweet taste among the yukky taste.
Andromeda
smile.gif

remember u have a 200-300mg pill and if ur lucky 80mg of MDMA.
most binder has a disgusting salty/bitter taste, so it could be just that.
take speed as ur example: u get stuff that has an almost unbearable taste and others not much taste at all, just depends on what it is cut with.
guess we have to ask people that have had pure MDMA powder to get the actual taste.

hi guys!!
i read a post once about pure mdma "paste", which apparently had a really bad taste and burnt off his/her tastebuds!
i dont know....jus me and a friend were talking about it, and we've had sweet, sour, bitter etc...i think it must be the binding agent stuff then.

i had an mdma cap last weekend, i split it into halves cause it was capped at over 100mg, more than twice what i've ever had before in a single
man was it bitter, i nearly retched out the second half of it when droppped it....i managed to catch it and scoff it
smile.gif