Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

E-Z Test, little announcement

aj

Bluelighter
Moderator, I hope posting this is OK.
If not, please delete
OK, we need to make a little announcement.
Lately we have been selling quite a few E-Z Tests LARGE to Australia.
This went quite OK until people started emailing us that they arrived half-full and leaking !!!
Damn, that was lousy (and please do not complain to the person who sold you an E-Z Test, complain to US, [email protected])
We found out what was the problem.
Apparently, a bunch of bottles were simply no good.
Also, there was a problem with the little containers. They often arrived broken.
We have found other (better) bottles and a better container and they will arrive next week.
So, from next week onwards, the E-Z Test should be perfectly OK again and nothing should leak or break anymore.
(All orders from last 2 weeks will be new ones as well)
They will also be completely filled up, enabling you to test some 150 - 200 samples.
Anyway, we still haven't finished improving the E-Z Test and we are only going to make it better.
I will give you a little hint (ooohhh... this IS secret so don't tell anyone)
Everybody was always asking for something to distinguish between mdma, mdea, mda etc.
Well, it seems that 'The E-Z boys' have succeeded in producing something that can do that.
There are still a lot of "but's" and "if's" and I really can't guarantee that we will ever be able to sell it.
(It depends whether it is legal to send this new liquid etc by mail, how will authorities react and a whole lot more that you really do not want to know)
So, please do not send emails asking me all sorts of questions :), I won't (be able to) answer them.
You people just make sure you KEEP ON TESTING !!
It has worked in Holland (90% chances of getting mdma) and now WE (you, me and everybody) are going to make this happen all over the world !!!!
Think about it and have a nice weekend :)
aj

AJ!
just like to commend you on your honesty - my first order of an ez-test large had busted up in the mail, and you guys sent me a replacement!
keep up the good work, we shall push ez-testers to the very ends of this earth! :-]
ciao!

you get full moderator approval for that post of course.
thanks for all that, specially the stuff about a new test (maybe, of course i know nuthin, what test?
smile.gif
)
one other prob thats been pointed out recently is retailers in oz reselling your kits but the reagent has definitly gone "off"
its a hard thing to police i know but i guess you should be made aware
keep up the fantastic work dood
much plur
jb

I can't wait for the test that can distinguish MDMA, MDA, MDE, MDEA, etc.
Please let me know when it happens!!!!
By the way, anyone can tell me or point me to a site that states clearly the difference of MDMA, MDA, MDE, MDEA, etc....

Hi X-Trance,
Try http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/
This site is THE site for any info you need on any chemical structure of ANY party drug you've ever heard of...
candyflip
wink.gif

------------------
it's not the size that counts, it's...no, it's the size!