• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone knows the diff betw MDEA, MDA, MDE, MDMA?

X-Trance

Bluelighter
Anyone knows the diff betw MDEA, MDA, MDE, MDMA?
Are there any tests out there to distinguish these?

The difference is in the structure of the molecules and thus they have different effects/toxicities.
As for a test that will distinguish them? there arent any easy ways outside of a laboratory, and besides it wouldn't be worth the money they'd ask you
smile.gif

vert

actually mde and mdea are the same - mde is simply an 'abbreviation'.
basically the process of making all three is identical up until the last reaction, when 3 different substances are use to produce one of either mdma, mdea or mda.
later all

actually mde and mdea are the same - mde is simply an 'abbreviation'.
basically the process of making all three is identical up until the last reaction, when one of 3 different substances are use to produce either mdma, mdea or mda.
later all

Actually, MDA is made first, and then you can either leave it as is, or branch either way to MDEA or MDMA.
There are definite differences in the feelings the 3 give you, but even the most experienced users will have trouble distinguishing. Generally, MDA is considered "speedy", MDEA is "smacky" and MDMA is sort of "everything" although these are VERY subjective, as a dose of speed can make MDEA speedy, a very strong dose of any of the above can feel "smacky" and a hundred other variables.
Generally, it's agreed that MDEA lasts the shortest, MDMA middle and MDA the longest. But basically, don't concern yourself with it - it's too hard to tell.
Cat

You can find out about the differences between these drugs on all the usual drug sites.. I think erowid.org has some stuff detailing the differences.
Once I bought a couple of grams of what was said to be MDA powder. I found it if anything more speedy, and strangely more trippy than MDMA, but it didn't really play on the feelings side much.