Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

prizez$$$$

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Hi all... THis is Kinda of Topic I Suppose...
But i was just wondering... What is everyone paying for Pills out there???
Im near Brisbane and have never heard of getting a pill less than 50$ altho Ive only ever had 3
smile.gif
.... But It just seems a bit to pricey.. especially when 2 of them that I had where duds...
Dont lose touch with reality people-----> E

hi..
yes $50 for a pill is pricey. i'm sorry to see that 2 of 3 were duds, keep in there!!
i'm from sydney and don't pay more than $40. the best way is NOT to buy at a club/party unless you have heard of them, or a reliable person has tried them that night. Buy in advanced and try chipping in with some friends for 10 or 20 pills, and maybe you'll get a well deserved discount.
good luck

here in melb i am paying about 35 each... 40 if it is kick ass
smile.gif
i wouldnt go much above that... although at clubs sometimes you dont have a choice...

im in sydney
depending on the sort and imports or locals
i sell for $40, never more.
smile.gif

but then, im not in it for the money.
just enough to cover petrol and mobile calls and the running around.
reliable dealers are rare as diamonds arent they ?
wink.gif

------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

$50 in Brisbane is pretty common if you aren't well connected and/or only buy singles (or a small number anyway).
My advice is to hang in there for a while -eventually you'll meet someone who can set you up for $35/$40 a pop (for testdriven, RACQ approved eggs in some cases.
wink.gif
).
------------------
Jon: Garfield, let's just sit here and think deep thoughts. <Pause> Do monkeys marry?
Garfield: Come back! You're too deep!

Allover the shop for me -
* $60 for a sunshine (i was off me head when i got it)
* $35 for CU's (very sober negotiator on this one)
* $35 Green & Golds
* $50 grey mitsi
* $40 VW (oh what a buy that was)
Prices vary alot depending on where u are (club/street) and how desperate you are. When I got the sunshine I thought he said sunrise (bugger me - $60 for a pure speed pill - lucky i only got one)

I paid $55 when I lived in Footscray... That sux..... really shitty pills to, compared to the states...