• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

If there is another bust I am going to scream!!!

dENTEdLENTiL

Bluelighter
Hello,
I mean seriously, what is this government trying to do to us. Thats it Mr Howard, unless you cut funding to customs and spend it on more important things like the aged, education, and health care, you are not getting my vote!!!
If we band together and submit this thread to him I am sure we can all be assured good drugs again.
It is also pushing the price of anything decent up!!! Don't you have any respect for the youth of today (sorry to any "oldies" who may not wish to be considered "youth") How can people on youth allowance and job start afford drugs???
d.
------------------
A dick in the bush is worth 2 in the hand (or something like that????)

It's more likely other dealers shedding a few competitors so they can up their share, the price, and lower our options.
Customs couldn't find their own arseholes without a tipoff !

Dented, were you really thinking of voting for Howard? I am sure he would just pass
on your thread to the feds and before you know it they will come knockig on you door.
For the record, its a push in the bush thats worth two in the hand.

FUCK.As soon as I heard that fuckwit cop on tv quoted saying that there was no violence on nye because everyone was on E, I knew that there would be a big retaliation, because that's what all these busts are about the cops are trying to highten there "tough on drugs" image to the general public. I just hope they've had their sadistic little fun and leave us alone.

my only happy thought about all of this is remembering ehat i've heard customs admit; that they only ever get less than 5% of all narcotics that enter the country.
ok so they got maybe 500,00o pills... in that same period if you do your maths that means at least 10 million pills arrived on our shores.
i dont think this figure is unrealistic...
i reckon about 1o million were swallowed on NYE's at least...

Yeah, our group swallowed close to 2 million
smile.gif
(j/k)

i really dont see why cops are being so tough on ecstasy, when the real problems and dangers are with hard drugs like herion. why focus so such on mdma?? i understand that it is illegal, but how much trouble has it really given to put so much attention on it?
and the way the media goes on about it really pisses me off. all the reports were saying "the 200,000 pills have a street value of $12million". thats $60 a pill, they have no fucken idea.!

The reaosn we have these busts is, as johnboy said, so the 'other' 95% gets through.
They HAVE to have busts. That way the govt. is happy, the cops are happy (they get a cut of course) and eventually, the pills get redistributed.
Think about it. It'd get a bit suss if there were NO busts wouldn't it? So yeah, basically, they know when they'll bust, where and who they'll bust. I reckon.
Pill prices haven't gone up...have they?
cheers
mona.

Oh yeah...and youth allowance will be funding my drug use for a while this year...so I'll let you know d.

whats shits me is that the government goes on about all the dangerous crap in pills, (to put people off taking them) ketamine, DXM, heroin(total bs that this stuff is in any pills), insecticides, PMA etc;
yet it is only coz they are so tough on MDMA that this shit gets put in the pills.
i hope they realise that the massive MDMA busts in the last couple of weeks will only bring the shitty, far more dangerous pills, to the surface.
they should just let MDMA users be, and crack down on every other drug, even speed should have a greater focus than X.
some reverend in perth called for legal pure MDMA at pharmacies. in a pefect world, where people were responsible and knew to wait 2-3 weeks between rolls, and only have 100-150mg, this would work, alas, as proven many a time on this site, and looking at the same insane people every week in the clubs, people are not ready for such a priveledge.

hey biscuit boy, i'd love to know more abot this priest quote...

Johnboy:
was on the news and in the West Australian on page 31, wed jan 19th.
Was Uniting Church minister George Davies.
Basically his reasons were obvious that the real danger with ecstasy as we all know is all the impurities, other drugs, etc in the black market pills. He wants a pure form of the drug available over the counter at pharmacies.
Think of it, MDMA capsules packaged along with some 5-HTP, couple of prozac and some antioxidants in a neat little kit.
but clearly this could never occur as i said above people would not have the self control not to abuse the priveledge.
but it makes for wishful thinking.

hey dENTEd,
sorry.I think i just want U to scream,he he.There was another bust.DAMN!
They almost made it to syd...
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos