• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

270,000 pills.....anyone know what they were?

sleeper

Bluelighter
does anyone know what pills were seized in that big bust couple of days ago in Sydney and Brisbane?
Heard they were mitsiz, but also saw yellow ones on telly....haven't heard of many yellow mitsiz in oz....
over'n'out....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Yeah,
I'll ask my mate in Sydney, the one who rammed down the door, and let you know, otherwise just wait for all the rats who will be out their selling them and busting us.
:)

dont think they were mitsi's or that all were the same type. lets just hope they were shitty, otherwise....all those lovely pills.ohhh. and all that mdma powder, 9kg's. what a waste. lets not think about it anymore and wait for some new (good) pills.

9Kg!!! oh my god!! 270 000 pills!! AHHH!
lifetimes supply flashed before my eyes...
actually thats more than a lifetimes supply..
I bet there was more than 270 000 pills, " one for you, one for me...".
I'll just take the powder... im not fussy.
I'll share it with you Dr.E...
i gotta stop dreaming.
-=dragon=-

Most of the pictures I saw on the tv showed bags of pinky/grey pills. I'd never seen that colour before, until I just got the silver fish I posted about in another thread.
My guess is they're the same, and some of them made it into the country before or after this bust.

Hey Peoples
The bust I saw on TV in Melb had about 4 different colours and all were speckled pills
Sleeper there r yellow Mitsi's in Melb...
saw some on da weekend...from what people have said about it on the night not very good
C U's

Who *really* cares what they were? They're gone aren't they? :`(
We should all be going to church and praying that such a heart-breaking fiasco never occurs again :`(
*HUGZ-2-ALL*
Klownzy!

poor naive klownzy... they aren't gone, they're just in storage... trust me, they'll be back on the street before you knowit...

Klownzy *HUGZ* johnboy!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif