Sun

chupachup

Bluelighter
Man anyone heard of Suns????!!!!!
ok i thought i wasnt meant to mention these but i will
maddest pill, from the bust in brisbane
i want more yummy yummy yummy
come on guys reply out there!

i guess he means "claifornian sunshines"... at a guess....
hey new guy, have you read the "please read" bit at the top of the page?
have you used the search bit?
welcome to our li'l forum and all that but read the FAQ first ok?
wink.gif

Hey There!
Could you at least give a pill description.
*FUCKN HELL*
Grumpy-Klownz-Today!

Re Suns: I tried one of these nasty little f**kers in Dec. White pill average size, sun on one side score on the other. Took half an hour to come on, next 1 1/2 hours nice, but then VERY trippy (looking around, very tight jaw muscles) for the next 4-6 hours. To sum up - Not very nice at all.
Timbo

If I am correct, the Californian sunshines were a pale yellow colour, with a smiling sun on one side. there were also 2 different types of white suns. Didnt try the white ones, but the Californian ones made me feel weird... also got kinda trippy after about 2 hours....

ive had suns a few times (yellow/beige)in colour with smiley sun on one side, they were called yellow suns when i had them.
very speedy indeed-good for dancing.
------------------
*HUGZ*

Had IBIZA's on Friday, they had a *SUN* on it and Ibiza on the other...
FUking WEiRD Fuckers!
Smakky/Mindfukky/Slightly Get uppy!
Mr.Klownz!

sorry everyone
they have a split on one side and a smiling sun on the other
they were like an off white
someone just told me they are called tequila sunrises!!!
excellent pill
it kept me happy with whatever i was doing
except by the end of the night i just wanted to close my eyes

those ibiza's had a fair dose of dxm in them huh.... weird as.... not what you want when you think u be buyin 'xtc'....

yeah i had the suns a couple of times...actually me and my friends called them sunshines but whatever they're called i agree that they were one of the best, cleanest rolls ive had. good peak and seemed to let you down easy afterward. i did them twice and i wish i got more of them http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/icons/icon7.gif

well ive now had the red suns and id have to say that i thought they were pretty shit!
my brother also had them and he said it was smacky, but before id had them i heard they were good! well derrrrrr but yeah thats all the info ive got 4 ya!
and im from sydney!
------------------
*HUGZ*

dil8dpupil.. thanks man. We've got a bad case of getting shit pills at the moment. I'm in Sydney as well. Hey did the meet up at BDO go ok or what with everyone?? Me and me friends were there but didn't see anyone particularly peaking or anything so didn't go and say hi.. Could we sort something out for Happy Valley??

I had a few of those Ibizas around xmas, had the same affect as Klown, but wasnt all that trippy, deffinatly weird little mofo's but i'll have another couple for comparing tho.
they were white smallish, sun stamp with the points ofthe sun curling slightly clockwise, spliit on the flip side. dont recall if they were domed or not
this was sydney btw
smile.gif

WHAT THE FUCK am i doing?....sorry, i'm still recovering form the other night....the ibizas had no split, just said ibiza on the flip side
hehehe.....why i laugh?....i go now
smile.gif

Oh thoughs suns,
yeah ive had about 5 diffrent pills with the sun on them.And about another 3 called suns.
Ibiza's are white,aztec type sun,with ibiza printed inside the sun.tested,green 2cb like!
Had a sun,the best one last feb,just a yellow pill with a score.
Atfer that all the suns have been speedtabs,had one yellow,sun outline,smilie face inside the sun.
Sound like tomany shity pills these "suns",ide stay away.Look at how many diffrent ones have been explained here.Oh my god!
PLH
Chaos

hey cosmic_seadog!
no i didnt meet n e 1 from bluelight at bdo
=[ but i am at happy valley! so who is actually going to happy valley?????
we will have to set up a place for all us to meet or something, should be a kik ass 3 day party!! i know im looking forward 2 it! hahaha
------------------
*HUGZ*

2 types of sunZ. White & Yellow, tried both. The yellow ones absolutely KILLED it, they were unbelievable!!!! After having the yellow ones 1st, the white ones seemed a bit =LeSS= unbelievable 2 say the least. Tho the white ones were still sik. They had different stamps on them. The white ones had the outter rim of sun connected, yellow just lines, oth with smiley faces. If anyone knows of any in Syd..... PeAk HaRd!!!! Hey Chan didnt know u were here!!!!!