Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

white v green mitsis: perth

Biscuit

Bluelighter
well the white mitsis r back in perth (did they ever leave).
my Q: anyone had a white one recently?
the green which r around at the moment seem to be a shit load of MDEA, flooring everyone yet fabulous at same time.
R the white MDMA instead, making them far more desirable. i have also heard of beige, r they the same as the white.
i know its really hard with mitsis, prob dozens of labs using the familar diamond stamp.

Mate, it is so hard to know these days.
I would love to say the white ones are mdma - haven't had one for a while, but yeah the green ones are mdea in effect.
Grab some anyway - coz they are nice.

Mitsi's are always in Perth. However I dont think a new batch of white ones has been out for a fair while. But, there was a shitload of white ones left after they're last run, so they were stored and brought out again in different stages to sell them.
I personally like the white over the green, but as a general rule I dont like mitsi's.
The beige and the white are the same.

pacman: any reason y u don't like mitsi's.
not strong enough?
any opinion on if the white r indeed MDMA though and not MDEA like the greens?
(as a side note, while i don't trust the media one bit in X related reporting, they said today in the West that the massive bust over east contained pills which beared the mitsi stamp and were white. Considering they came with a shitload of pure MDMA powder i would say these pills have some of what we're after. obviously not the same as white mitsis over here but something to go on.

if i remember correctly the bikkies caught were actually yellow/orange not white.. i could be wrong tho'
whatever they were, i had just half (and a bit of go) a white mitzu sat night and stomped for 3-4 hours. pretty fucken cool actually!
later all

From memory the report also mentioned that the pills seized contained 30-50mg of MDMA. No wonder it takes two decent pills to get a decent hit these days!

Has anyone tried the beige mitsi`s?
I had a few awhile back- they where pretty good very MDMA- I thought,
But i think i prefer the white instead of the green,
smile.gif

PLUR
wink.gif

BUBBS
smile.gif

XXX

To answer my Biscuit friend, the first mitsi I had was from the first batch here which was at Minisrty of sound 2 years ago. It was the 6th pill of the night and about 4 of them were as smacky as and that just fucked me. I was close to going to hospital and plug a drip into my arm. But aside from that, I've seen and eaten too many without having a really good night. Just not what i'm after I guess. To each his own.
As for the bust, the pills I saw were white. But as too how much I saw I dont know.