• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green WWF - PERTH, URGENT RESPONSE PLS !!

Medic_CoW

Bluelighter
has anyone tried a green WWF lately, and could tell me wether they are smacky, cokey or speedy. Thanks for anyone with any information
bye bye !!

They are a bit too speedy as l have tried a couple and they didn't really rock me but they are OK if you are a moderate or low consumer you should be OK, I mean you won't get the E rush but they will pass. I think they are the same as the BlackJacks (BJ)same color green with speckles on them.

thanx thomas, i ended up getting a Green WWF for last night, they are shit, i advise to stay away, so then i got a white pearl and BAM!!!!!!!!!! ARE THEY THE BOMB!!!! you couldnt get me off the fuckn box @ Rise with my glowsticks, and me can of moo cow with medic
smile.gif
i couldnt keep a straight face @ all the smile was so big it started to hurt! haha =] if you get drop it!
bye bye

Sorry I didnt get to you earlier, but WWF's a choc full of ketamine. They are the end product of the the left over 007's being re-made with a few other goodies aded. They're not bad I thought, but they are not an E. If your expecting K, then theyre kinda cool. But if your after the usually E rush and feeling, forget it.