Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Trip Report: Foxy Methoxy

Brisgirl

Bluelighter
Ingested 10.2mg Foxy Methoxy (supposedly) last night. Three other friends had similar amounts. At about $6 a hit and with no reported come-down it seems like a good alternative to E.
From what I've read, this amount should have had an effect, although some people have noted that this is only a threshold dose. No real effects, maybe a tiny bit of psychedelic visual distortion (but not as much as a few tokes on a pipe).
Waited two hours and had another 5mg. There's meant to be a really steep dose-response curve and 15 mg should be a really strong trip. No increased effects (maybe a tiny bit of walls breathing etc... - but I can make myself see that anyway when I'm sober.).
The powder was very white and is apparently meant to be yellowish in colour. Maybe the supplier put in a dud to see if it got through customs. Will contact them. Will try 12-15 mg upfront on an empty stomach and report back in about a week.

Hard luck Brisgirl.
frown.gif
There's nothing worse then getting all excited about trying a new chemical ally and being dissappointed.
Just a question tho - how reliable/knowledgable is your supplier? Perhaps you got 5-MeO-DMT (usually white crystals - not orally active) instead of 5-MeO-DIPT (white or very light brown crystals)? If you've got any left (and you're prepared to have a very intense experience!) you could try smoking about 10mg to see.
[This message has been edited by Psi (edited 21 January 2000).]

If your into that kinda thing, keep your eyes out for hoffman's or even better hoffman 2000's.... they both provide for a very interesting ride
smile.gif

You need about 30 mg, this is the dose i have used successfully, it is nothing like e but you will see loads of visuals, but no headfuck at all, really clear headed (not like LSD or psilocybin). You will most likely get some stomach discomfort aswell but it is easily managable.
I hope this helps,
Guybrush