Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VW's - nice pill :)

Andromeda

Bluelighter
very nice pill indeed! only had a 1/2 and twas sufficient to make me feel all nice and cuddly yet dancey and happy at the same time
smile.gif

Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

Excellent VW'are back - they are my all time favourite.
Did you get them in Brisbane?? I hope they find their ways to Sydney.
*munch*

Brisbane it was...i hope theres still some around for the weekend!
and i just have to say, these pills are SO CUTE! why cant they be shaped in the form of a tiny little vw beetle? hehehe
smile.gif

Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

Ahh cool Good to hear, Yer I have 2 of them here in front of me...
A friend and I will be taking half each this sat night.. Prob taking a quarter then another quarter.. Its his first time and only my second...
Ill post a report on sunday
smile.gif

PlUR!

hey could u please give more description of this pill for those of us that dont know them (that being the purpose of this forum after all) like what colour, size, what state you are in etc...

The VW's that I had last year were white, with split, round with very clear letters VW on one side. The pill was also hard.
Great pill, only just behind new batch of White Mitsa's that are in Sydney. They are hard white with grey specs, split, with very good quality Mitsubishi logo on one side. These are the real deal.
Cheers
PLUR.....

I can't recall what they looked like, but I had only been back in Aus for 4 days and was hanging for a big one - and they were supeb.
I got mine from some guy sitting on the warf outside home on the Gatecrasher night.
Earlier in the night I had a grey/speckly mitsi that looked pretty dodgy. I gobbled it and it was smacky (in a silly/dancey/eyes rollin thru the back of my head kind of way) as hell. The VW seemed the perfect compliment.
But I thought it was an apricot diamond shaped one. Hell I couldn't see straight so don't take my word for it....*blah, blah,blah*....

oh absolutely! i'm always nude when posting, in fact i'm gonna get jay to change the name of this forum to "the aus/asia/everywhere else nude rollers club"...

Keep ya kit on - I say.
[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 17 January 2000).]

Greetings all.......
Yeh We had them VW's last night .. we ended up having 3 quarters each...
They Where EXCELLENT!!!
the walk to the park ( after clubbing )
was unreal!!!!!
ppppppppplur

Wow!!!, I'm feeling quite lucky. Just got back from a hell mission where I didn't quite get what I wanted (trusty white mitzi's). Instead I picked up these VW's. They seem to be a thinner than usual pill, and tested black on the e-z tester. Hopefully I'll get to try tonight, but from what you are saying I'm in for a big one. Hope they hang around.
Eva
------------------
"Can we go to the pub now, I want to get blind?"

Hey Eva did you get the VW's in the end. Have been looking for them in Sydney. Hope they surface again.