Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snoopy ????

T M

Bluelighter
has any one tried the new snoopy,
Description: White with slit mad hard press of snoopy.
Aparentley they rock hard ????????

yeah YOU told me they Rock hard!!!
hehe.....can't wait for gatecrasher already.....
let's go caravaning ;-]
sssssssss

tested up as deep-purple/black with ez-test kit (indicates ecstacy like substance)
had half a white snoopy on saturday night (took it in 2 quarters over an hour, just to be safe, never had 'em b4, but told they were strong). made me feel REALLY good, didn't hit hard (probably because i had it in quarters!!). didn't really get me dancing hard though, so i had half a pink ridgy didge (which i know gets me dancing really hard).
come down was nice and easy and felt really huggy and fuzzy most of sunday.
hope this helps.

I've now personally tested more than a few snoopy's here in Melb. couldnt get my hands on a tester so I decided to be the guinea pig. and Im glad I did. Quite impressive pills, would of liked them to be a bit stronger... but at least they felt quite clean. I recommend these if you can get your hands on them
smile.gif
Would probably say they contain some kind of mdma/mdea mix... or something similar...

very kosher,top batch
------------------
ITS NOT OVER TILL THE MUSIC STOPS,UNTIL THEN DANCE LIKE NOBODYS WATCTHING mmmkay

I had two in about half an hour at POD and they weren't what I expected. Very easy going nothing special.

plumber,,sorry to hear
I clubbed fri 21 melb and ran into a girl i often see there, she'd dropped a snoopy and didn't even know who i was. she was cwuzin and i still maintain they are very kosher.
better luck next time
------------------
JOIN THE COALITION AGAINST THE FIGHT FOR QUALITY PILLS @WWW.E-QUALITY.COM.AU