Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats going on?

dragon

Bluelighter
Doesnt seem to be as many pill reports anymore huh? whats happened?!!
Its probably all dried up from NYE, am i right?
can someone tell me what pills are going around, now that NYE is over?? and what are they like??
dragon.
P.S. I think this makes me a bluelighter now... woohoo!!!

I have no idea Adr... Cos as U know or will find out, my affinity of illicit chemicals is over. Though I hear amsterdam apples are good...
smile.gif

PeaceOut

how does one become a bluelight ??
[read ps: from first posting above]
smile.gif

hmmmmm, tought choice for tomorrow nite,
DERRICK MAY @ METRO $40
or TOM WAX @ PALLADIUM, $20
if price wasnt such a big diff, and im not broke, i would pick the first choice...
any helpers ???
------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

Palladium is full of very friendly nutters - just don't put your hand on the wall (coz it will slip off - really swamp in there
smile.gif
)

yep !!!
i went last sat for DANCE FOR A GREEN TURTLE
and it was excellent !@!!
pity my ears were ringing for the next 4 days, and yep, like u like, it was dripping sweat from the ceiling [and im NOT exaggerating!!! hehehe]
ive had a look, they've got one air cond, the size for a classroom, and a few fans...
wink.gif

for PHUTURE WAX tomorrow nite, im gonna dance near the back, in front of the bar, so that it's not as steamy and sweaty... :Þ
yep, off i go to c TOM WAX !!!
smile.gif

------------------
p*L*u*R*
KaTz
;)

i was supposed to go to summer dreaming tonight but i'm still tired from last night (ralph lawson and miles halloway at the underground! rocking!)
i'm going to kick back at home and listen to my new derrick carter CD i think. :-] and then i'm going to catch human traffic at broadway hopefully :-]
take care all! have fun tonight!