Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you know what I don't get???????

dENTEdLENTiL

Bluelighter
Hullo,
I was wondering if someone could explain something to me.
Why do dealers, the guys who import not your local dealer, import MDA/MDEA pills and not MDMA pills??? I mean why not give the people what they want??? Here are my theories:
MDA/MDEA pills are cheaper.
They can't get MDMA pills here easily
Whadoyoureckon???
d.

The pills aren't necessarliy cheaper, it's just that a required dose of MDEA dose not last as long as MDMA therefore you have to buy more MDEA pills than you used to, get the drift!
More pills = more money for these people. They don't care what you want, these people feed off our needs.
Apparently, other reason I heard was the now very limited supply of safrole from sassafras oil is the reason. This being the main precursor in the production of MDMA.
over 'n' out.....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

How-do,
Ide say,its cheaper,and the substances to make MDMA or mdma it self are much harder to purchase.
I know there are laws about it in australia.If you are a chemist,theyll hound you like a dog,to make shore you aint making eckies!
You can get all the ingredience here.But you have to be some type of bigknob doc or chem,and convince them your useing it to test on rats!
Might have strikt laws like that elsewhere aswell.
Any who thats what i know.So id say the other stuff would be cheaper...
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos

double post,aarggghhhh!!
Chaos
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 13 January 2000).]

Just goes to show Aussie Drug dealers are cunts.
In the UK it is half the price, yet they get mdma, whereas out here we get mdea.
Maybe the brits eat more bickies to make 2 pound a pill worthwhile. Still why go to all the effort of bringing in bad shit - they WILL lose customers!
Anyone want to go back to the UK with me?

Yes I agree - I think we are all getting sick of not getting the pills we like. It seems absurd that the government prevents production of MDMA as you described. People are still going to take pills - probably means we are all less safe.

HEY! It's not ALL the dealers who are the cunts Smurf. Not all of them make the shit. They have to make money too, and they're only paying what's asked.
Anyway, every single pill I ever get comes from offshore and I think it'd be fair to say that I've had 'some' pills that aren't MDMA. MAJORITY ARE MDMA (I'm guessing) Not to say they aren't all good pills (haven't had a baddy in ages), just maybe not ALL MDMA.
I don't think that's necessarily a BAD thing either. Just like some people like speed pills. Some people LIKE smacky pills...or trippy pills.
As for ALL pills in the UK being MDMA. I don't think so. Do you think that MDA/MDEA is limited to aussie pills only? nuh. Or they just send the didge ones over here? Think about it...if all they sent us was crap,the importers would import from elsewhere.
Anyway, I'm under the impression that 'most' of our pills (apart from the aussie made ones, which are also easily indentified) come from indonesia.
Sorry, just my 2cents.
mona.

Yeah I know mona, I was just bitchin tis all.
I always had good ones in the UK, but lately I haven't been getting any I like. I even had one tonight which was rather shite - just in a pub to test it.
My point was, I suppose, that dealers should test before they buy (if they can - sometimes if they do mailorder it will be too late). Fair enough they may not get mdea/mdma certainty.
My use of profanity may be out of hand - I apologize.

Here's my 2 cents on the chemistry side of our much loved chemical.
I donn't know how much u guys know about MDMA chemistry but you r right about safrole/sassafras oil being the precursor to MDMA and it being highly controlled.
however the synthesis of MDA/MDEA are EXCACTLY the same as MDMA, both requiring safrole as a starting point.
the chemist starts with safrole and the EXACT sames reactions are used down to the last one:
Using ammonia = MDA
methyl amine = MDMA
ethyl amine = MDEA
this is the choice the chemist makes when deciding what drug he wants. it does beat me as to y if u can get safrole, do all the hard reactions, that u would then choose MDEA over MA. Methyl amine is certainly more watched than ethyl, but is easy to make. so the issue over MDEA chemicals r easier to get than MDMA is wrong, as all except one r identical.
I have heard the notion is that aussies prefer smacky pills, and we get a greater influx of those, seems bizarre though.
if u loook at dancesite's analysis of U.S pills, provided the pill comes back MDXX, then 8 out of 10 is MDMA. yet it seems at least half down here are MDEA. hardly MDA though (a MDMA/MDA 70:30 mix would be the BOMB)
lastly on safrole once again, the governments unfair focus on MDMA has caused this to become almost impossible to get, esp down here, and this is the reason there r now so many shitty speed pills, and worse Ketamine, DXM etc pills.
they have know idea, the chemist goes, hmm can't get sassafras oil to make MDMA, gotta do something, i'll go get a gallon of basil oil and turn out a shit load of PMA, still get paid, authorities aren't knocking on my door, people will die, hmm if only i could get safrole.

Most dealers *DO* test before they buy. The others are obviously dealers who don't give a sht about their reputation
I see your point.
I just don't understand the whole 'shit pill' thing...because it never seems to happen to me. Guess I'm lucky i've got a good dealer
wink.gif

cheers
mona.

But Smurf, you think the cK's are shit. You're in a minority there.
You must be hard to please.

I think that importers get what they can to a degree. It mostly comes thru Indo but not from Indo. The way I know for making MDMA requires MDA as a precursor. I can post a full process if you like, but I think most people on here have read pihkal. So that would make MDA easier to make.
I believe MDEA and MDA are easier to make, both time wise, effort and obtaining precursors wise, they are similar, sell for almost as much as MDMA, so fuck, I don't blame the money hungry bastards, really, if I was them I'd be making MDA mostly, MDEA to keep business flowing smoothly, and MDMA on special occaisions in small amounts.
On another note half to most people who import buy from big time playaz not chemists. So they got little swing, it's a big hassle to change contacts for most ppl, and chances for no improvement.
Australian pills are dodgy cause to make pills here you can either try to do it proper, but you have to be a fukn mastermind to get away with it for long or you do it dodgy.
My advice=stick to overseas for now, until I get my doctorate at least. (That's about 7 years away). Start buying Australian pills in the year 2007, alright?
This is all true, please I don't come across so sure of my self unless I am 100% on my facts, but the way I present myself as 'I know more than ya, ya tadpole' was part accident and part tongue in cheek.

The answer to your question is no, I don't know what you don't get. Wanna know what I don't get? Drugz!!! sobriety sux... wah

That minority is probably larger than you think, miss apple. Most of my mates don't like the cK's either. Well, not for a social situation anyway.
And Smurf does sound hard to please. Spoilt brat, he is. (just jokes mate
wink.gif
)
Ben
------------------
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music"
- Aldous Huxley

To all who keep inquiring about this!!!!
You put less MDEA than MDMA in a pill to get same or similar effect.
It's a dollar thing damn it. These people who make drugs are still going to sell them, they DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT OR THINK....fact.
Yes australia is getting a lot of crap lately like K pills,and DXM. But i think the one to really take note of is the HUGE influx of speed pills, which are probably made here.
Remember the huge bust of pseudoephedrine while back worth 300kg?!?!?!?
There is definetly an abundance of speed in this country, so this will pave the way for dancey speed pills.
Heard from very good sources that pills are from asia if not made here....not many from the motherland(netherlands) anymore. Shame really, because these are the best quality ones without a doubt, and have been for years. This is another reason for the "pills aren't good like they used to be" episode..........well, the imports aren't imported from the right countries!
When you think about it, if alot of them are coming from asia now, tell me which is going to be cheaper for the dealer....not hard to figure out is it.
The dollar controls these underlyng factors.
I'm tired of MDEA......till next time...
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

....i'm not racist but you can compare my argument to this.....
"When buying a nice shirt, do you want it to come from europe or asia? Get my drift??"
These people have always made LOWER quality things in *EVERYTHING*, like clothes, cars you name it and its CHEAP. I know i sound racist but i'm not, in fact have many asian friends.
over'n'out.....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Entropope:
why do u think MDMA is harder to manufacture than MDEA. there is very little difference in synthesis as i said above, just one chemical.
and if acquiring methyl amine (=MDMA) was the hurdle then i would say u would see a lot more MDA, as ammonia is easy to get, than the other 2. but i would argue that MDA is the most rare of all.
MDEA easier to make than MDMA is wrong imoo or at least not the reason y we see so much of eve and not enough adam in oz.
MDEA requires a GREATER dose than MDMA, thats confirmed, so that point is incorrect also.
i don't know y we get so many MDEA pills down here. Laboratory analysis in the U.S shows MDMA far more prevalent than MDA/EA, and there are in fact more DXM pills than MDEA pills. DXM is now the number one pill adulterant out there.
and i totally agree with the speed argument, that stuff is always gonna be around, and will most likely only increase as the MDMA pills become less and less easy to obtain. that sucks.

I'm sorry, but this topic really did little to impress me...for fucks sakes, stop whinging. Australian pills are amongst the best in the world, both for price and quality (try living in NZ!!). How does everyone know that the pills we get are MDEA??? Have they been lab tested?? NO!! Fact is that it is easier to make MDMA and MDA than MDEA due to the relative avaliabilities of the chemicals needed for the final stages, as stated above by Biscuit. MDEA is a rarity in the wild when compared to MDMA, fact is that a lot of the 'smacky' pills around are either high dose MDMA, MDA or a speed/K combo. Australia has had some damn good pills lately for cheap prices ($35 for CK's, Euros), which is comparable to a lot of European countried. Oh yeah, fact is that UK pills are dodgy, getting ripped off with duds is very easy and that the majority of Australias eccies DO come from the Netherlands. This is an undeniable fact.
out

TO @draver,
you're in NZ not Oz, so i find it hard to listen to your comment with true jusice.
Here's a little snippet from the HIVE, a message forum concerning the manufacture of x and amphetamines....
"The mafia *ALLREADY* has the said market keep in mind the people making this worlds MDMA, MDA, MDEA (ect..) supply are *NOT* us bees with our small mulit-ounce batches and good karma - but rather forign mafias who *ALLREADY* have connections with large safrole distrobuters .. I once had the chance to meet some of the "big" boys in Miami (multi million dollar house, flash cars - pills in quanities so large you don't keep track by nunber but by weight) anyway, these people were getting their shit from
overseas sources who were, yes, mafia (or large cartel) ..
Anyway, if trends continue the future will be grimm .. MDEA taking the place of MDMA
and in MUCH lower dosages .. the ecstasy scene is becoming more and more popular ..
kiddies will buy any methylenedixoy compund and they will do so at a HIGH price so the
heavy makers really have no reason to improve quality .. thank god I know a small cook!"
Now all this stuff may be over your head but these people have no reason to lie, and btw, this story is american based if you didn't already know.
And @Draver, why would dealers get pills from Netherlands which is further away, than asia?
They probably say 2 themselves , "yeah the pills probably aren't top notch, but WHO'LL know anyway, a pills' a pill right?!?!"
Yes there are MDMA pills out there, not much, and as for MDA in a pill, as the ad goes,,, "yeah, i'd like to see that!"
Truth is, MDA rarely found in tabs. The only i ever found and have ever found is in caps. Plus MDA is harder to make and not many people in OZ like it. It's too trippy and melow. Remember what i posted earlier, thats right, we like mashy pills. MDA is not mashy unless you take *BIG* amounts and the visuals will start. Mind you, there is *NO* peak like we love and are used to on MDwhatever.
As for worlds pill sources, after much research, about ten minutes on net, i can safely say that the eastern block european countries including russia are big makers of pills, especially now that mafia runs the country. And of course, asia.
Just when you thought all pills were from Amsterdam and England, well think again, because this is the future and has been for sometime folks........
my word is final.
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

Hey apples - yeah I am hard to please - and u know it
smile.gif

I mean I liked my 40 CU's i had, but not eh cK's. I just like to dance like a demon and grin heaps. And then when I am done reach over and give u a big sweaty hug
wink.gif