Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEED INFO - SYDNEY - WHITE EURO'S - WHITE FISH

mona

Bluelight Crew
Has any one tried these? If so can you give me a description, how they feel etc etc, AND if possible, and EZ test result.
Would be appreciated. TA.
mona.
ps. apparently the euros are of 'normal' euro proportions, the fish are slightly bigger
smile.gif

cheers.

Hey mona if the white euros are European based then they are the shit. I had them in the UK and they were good. The white ones came out before the green ones - totally different makers too.
If they test black, buy a bag
Don't know about white fish

Hey Mona,
Them Euros are the shit. A couple of people I know had em and they said they were great, definatley getting them again if they can. They are white with the Euro sign (C with and = in the middle of the C) no speckles. I heard they are a bit smackie but if you have halves they are good.
Hope it helps.
d.

Had a White Euro on new years day, also had one a few months ago(same batch)both times they were absolutley wicked. If you could get pills like these all the time there would be no complaints. I would rate these in my top 5.

Hey Guys,
I had my first white Euro last night and it was good. I had the whole thing and it put me on my ass. I think if I would have had half I would have had a great time and been able to dance through it. I think they are good fun, get em if you can.
dENTEd.

Dented, do you think they were mdea or mdma in effect. Was it that they were strong that put u on your arse, or coz they were mdea??

Hey,
Um, to tell you the truth I dunno.
I had one and a half last night (half at a time) and I had a blast, I could dance and stuff, I just wish I was a little bit more "fucked up" in the head, I like getting trashed and not being able to see and stuff, but I like being able to dance at the same time, it was really good.
I would have to say that is was like a cK, it smashed me and then I was cool to dance (when I had a full one). I was clenching my jaw (or is it gritting my teeth) but they are definatley going into the stockpile for the Gatecrasher tour in April.
I reccomend em to ya. The edges are a bit fucked up on some of the pills, I assume that is from the packaging when you get imported.
They are great.
d.

Sorry to labour the point, but would u say they were luved up. Personally I never found cK's to be that luved up or danceable.
I certainly hope euros are not like the cK's.
Anything like CU's perhaps (or am I just wishing in vain there)
[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 17 January 2000).]