• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

YOUR VOTE: 4 the removal fucking tongue on top page...

sleeper

Bluelighter
please vote here for the removal of that bloody ez-test banner ad.
We all know what it is and where to get it if we want one, but I cannot read the posts without looking over my shouulder incase my brother or flatmate looks and asks,
"What's a tongue doing there with a couple of tablets hanging off the end???"
My brother will certainly know what the hell is going on. "Your a druggo aren't ya?"
*MODERATOR, PLEASE NOTE ON THIS REQUEST*
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

I agree!!
If they don't want to remove it for financial results they can kindly ask for choppin' the picture.
peace
smile.gif

ABSOLUTELY - IT MUST GO!!!
Just put a text link if they must

I'm not a "Bluelighter" (yet) but i'll vote anyway.
smile.gif

I agree with you lot, the tongue is'nt needed, and i'm with sleeper on the point of none drug uses seeing it, makes us look bad even though most of us are'nt
smile.gif

Please get rid of it!!
My Dad saw it!! enough said....
by the way, that white pill on the tounge.. what is the stamp of?? its been puzzling me for ages!!!
dragon.

I agree, take it off. I usually only check the board when I'm at work and I get a bit paranoid about people looking over my shoulder. To the person who asked what the stamp on the pill is, I think it's a white dove.
Love Lee
xx

dragon
the white pill is one of the classics, the dove. enuff to make anyone salivate from all the reports i have ever heard of them.
ie those were the days, back in 94, with the first of the doves. now they were pills, blah blah blah.
and YES, take that fucking tongue away. some of us are on here from WORK. try explaining your way out of that one
pinger

Dragon,
yes, they were DOVES from the blissfull summer of 94.......ahhhh they were the days.
Top pills I must say. They sure don't make them like they used to!?!?
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

I agree,piss it of.They got there free ez tester,for it.So let it be gone!
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

hey chaos, i think jase is probably getting more than a free tester for it mate... like maybe its the only source of real income this place has...
smile.gif

but that said i agree with you all. and i've let the arch pillmonster know
see this thread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000123.html
i'm sure we can work it out, oh and feel free to post this sorta stuff straight to the "comments" forum.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...the white dove my first pill back in 92 when i lived in the uk....brings back memorys
A true legend in the world of Pills