Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills

Bubbles

Bluelighter
Hey There,
I have just lost a couple of my E contacts, which is a real bummer because usually i get about 10 bickies at a time- so now it looks as though i have to get my stuff from the streets,
so i was just wondering what the prices are and the clubs i should be going to, until i find another contact,
So if someone wants to help- mail me.
[email protected]
Ciao
Bubbs
smile.gif

dont buy from clubs youll have to pay at least $50 but most probably $60

If you're buying 1 or 2 in a club expect to pay $50 each. I doubt you'll be able to find someone willing to sell you 10 pills in a club, especially if they dont know you. Otherwise expect to pay $40 to $45 for a 10 pack. Happy egg hunting...

this is the sorta post i might start deleting soon... if this thread got any more specific then i woulda...
honestly kids this is just not on... last (polite) warning, (oh and thanks for noone trying to seriously reply)
wink.gif

Yes, I have been known to take a wad of cash to clubs just in case I meet someone very special (DD). I have outside contacts but like to try different types. I found a DD at GAS, asked how much - he said, 1 for $50 2 or more $40 - I said go one then give us 10 - he packed his bags and took off. I think you would have better luck asking 5 people for 2 at a time.