Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White elephant pill report

j_swift

Bluelighter
had a whole white elephant about a week ago(btw i'm iun sydney)
it was a really pasty/chalky pill, and the elephant stamp wasn't very deep, actually i could hardly tell that it was an elephant...i just took the dealers word for it
had me grinning and chatting, but not overly so...it didn't do as much as half a rolls royce....it's a pretty average pill but i think it does have mdma in it cause i was feeling chirpy and pleasant. didn't get a chance to test it

yeah...I had the same thing, the White Elephants look exactly as described, and are definately MDMA, but only have a small amount in each pill....1 gets you to the happy/touchy stage and 2 is rather nice...definately make a change to the 'smacky' stuff that has been floating around adelaide for the last 6 months or so though
out

Got onto a batch of these b4 NYE and they sound exactly the same but even more crappy. The stamp wasn't even visible on ours at all, in fact, I assumed that they were called elephants because of the size of them!!! And as for effects...you'd probable get more out of snorting sudafed!!! (Seen it done, not very attractive or reccommended!)
PLUR Anjele

I had a quantity of white elephants about 6 months ago... we crushed one up to snort it.. and guess what we found?... a whole tab of acid.. in one piece lodged in the center. anyone seen this before???