Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

clarification of different substances...read this one everyone :-]

dangermouse

Bluelighter
hi all. just something which i've come to know through different experiences. hope everyone gets a chance to read this.
If you use an ez-tester and get a purple/black/dark blue reaction then you've got an mdma-like substance on your hands.
What is an mdma substance?
MDA/MDEA/MDMA. WHat are the differences between these main three?
MDA/MDE/MDEA are what most people consider "smacky". Most people once taking one of these wont have the unusually easy communication that MDMA brings, and will most probably feel a stoning intoxication.
There are definitly nice feelings there however, and you will be more inclined to mellow out, have a few hugs, and have some intense mentals if you let your mind go there.
Note that less MDEA is required in a pill over MDMA to get a similar effect, so it will be cheaper for a pill maker to make MDEA rather than MDMA.
MDMA is a warm loving glow. A decent amount of MDMA does *not* make you charge like a demon for 9 hours. It lasts less and you will know when you have an MDMA pill because you feel light on your feet, horny as all hell (if you get that sort of influence), and content with the way the universe is going. :-] Inner euphoria at its best.
Orange/Brown/Yellow results from an ez-tester mean an amphetamine based pill. This means that you *will* charge like a demon for 9 hours and you *will* have no jaw muscles left the next day because you've either sucked 57 lollipops, or told your life story to 45 different people 24 times.
The clasification of a *good* pill is different to different people. Some people can't get enough of the warm residual effect of MDMA, where as some people aren't interested in being loved but rather charging like raging demons up and down the dance floor, gearing everyone up build up after build up...
Different drugs suit different situations. Everyone's soul has a certain groove, and that groove can change once under the influence of drugs. Think of the way your groove is under particular substances, and match that up with the music you will be listening to - you will feel much more comfortable!
For example - there are three main types of music that i am generally exposed to, and i find that the three substances i indulge match these up.
Deep sexy house music or epic housey stuff - MDMA. (A large fluffy calm and tame polar bear funking around at stateside on a friday night..).
Pounding hard house - amphetamine based pills. (A tiger racing through the jungle after a flock of deer muscles flexing as he moves in time to nik fish playing a pounding set...)
Psytrance - acid. (A psychadelic coloured jaguar lost in the jungle, reacting to every sound and sight, trying to find a way home as ollie wisdom plays 5 hours to 3000 people in a rainforest up north...).
hope you enjoyed this trip.
smile.gif
Comments welcome!

Hey, I'm glad you brought this up. It may put some less educated people's minds to rest. I know people who think because a pill is 'smacky' that there is smack in it. Or because a pill is racey or 'speedy' that there is speed or coke in it!!
I've tried explaining to them the whole MDA, MDEA, MDMA thing, but "they know better".
How could it be economical for a drug maker to put coke in a pill and sell it as E? I don't know much about coke, but isn't it more expensive than E??

people don't put coke in e. everybody knows how much coke is.. it's expensive to buy and sell.
if people don't know how to make e's and want to sell e's, they make some sort of amphetamine (methcat,speed) which is much easier than making mdma and sell that instead.
the stories about people putting coke and heroin into e's are just not true.

hi all.
Just thought i'd post a reply concerning the e-z tests while we're on the topic. I've heard that purple=MDMA, and black=MDEA.
How true is this?
If this is false, does anyone know of a better way of testing?
Someone told me of a little machine his friend had bought from Amsterdam, which involved putting the pill in and a reading would be given. On this machine, purple would=MDMA.
Ont the fact about MDA in a pill, don't think so. Mainly in caps. I'd like to know of any pills that have had MDA!
Thanks.
over & out....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

dangermouse i beg to differ on the MDA/MA/EA thing.
MDA is a lot speedier than the other 2 and lasts way longer, possibly double the duration and can also bring on decent hallucinations.
MDMA is to me the shit. It has the whole empathogenic/entactogenic, i want to make love to the whole clubm feeling, and provided the music is fast the pill is dancey too. A "cokey" pill is the term given to describe this, and ur certainly right guys, no way coke is in pills. more expensive and the chemistry involved in synthesising MDMA and other amphetamines is totally different to coke and heroin.
MDEA is what you get when u have a "good" MDMA type pill that leaves u rather stoned. There are bad smacky pills where u just get the stoned feeling, DXM (cough medicine) a common example in shit pills.
From what i have read MDEA definitely requires a GREATER dose than MDMA and lasts a shorter time.
IMO the most amazing pill would be a MDMA:MDA combo, say 70:30. MDMA love for the first 4 hrs then euphoric speediness for the rest of the night.

Hi,
I agree with all above and just wanted add few;
this is the stuff from pihkal(shulgin), MAPS, etc.
MDEA: 2-4 Hours (Stoned feeling, mashy)(150-200mg)
MDA: 8-12 Hours speedy and loved up but again a bit stony and less emphatic
MDMA: 4-6 Hours (120-150mg)
not sure about the dosages. But MDEA definetaly higher. And I agree about 70:30 combination. I wish to have the chance to test it.
And also about the marquis reagent(EZ ), what I know about the latest news is that colour thing is not true any more(Blue MDMA, Purple MDEA etc.)
Cause they reckon MDMA is turning to dark purple/Black or dark brown. There is a video on their www, they are testing a white dove and it is turning to dark purple slowly(5-7 secs) and the lab result is 80mg MDMA.
peace
smile.gif

So is this query i made in my last post right in saying that
PURPLE = MDMA
BLACK = MDEA
....yay or nay?
over 'n' out
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

well this could explain something......
tested the white mitzis i currently have , turned very black very quickly after bubbling.....thought i was holding something from an early batch......but last nite rolled with half , and got that annoying stoned haze/drunk feel that can be nice , but doesnt let you roll with the punches.....or love the whole room.
anyways , the search continues.

to sleeper,
sorry about my english man, i'm from Turkey. What i was trying to say is.
With MDMA or MDEA it can turn to black or purple. There is no way to say which one is in a pill with any liquid tester. That colors that you were asking first printed in UK:
MDMA: to black then blue
MDEA: To dark purple
MDA: Black/Blue
BUT NOW THEY CANCELLED THIS CHART because these reported with testing the pure forms of each substance. A pill usually around250 to 500 mg total weight but the substance that you are testing will not be more then 100mg in these days. Thats way the reaction could be slow or purple or etc..
peace,
smile.gif

i must say i haven't actually tested pills b4, but it does appear that the testers cannot distinguish MDA/MA/EA.
i would suggest that shades of black through to purple may possibly indicate strength though.
pills that have a greater amount of the X like substance should go jet black, very fast compared to weeker pills.
also could a X/speed mix perhaps make a lighter black/purplish type colour, than the str8 black given by MDXX.

I think we all know this, but do the maths anyway.
One E cost $50.(Very average price I know, but just go along with it!). An E generally weights 2 grams.
Now, a gram of coke will cost you $250.(Once again...). 2 grams will cost you $500.
I cant see why anyone wouldn't make a pill full of coke, can you?

pacman - pills do NOT weigh 2grams. :-]
a pill weighs about 500mg at max. most caps weigh about 150mg before powder and anywhere up to 500mg afterwards.
about the mdma/mda/mde thing. i should re-clarify.
mda lasts longer than the other two, i did forget to mention that (it was pretty late when i wrote it! :-] ) a usual dosage is 80-160mg and personally i don't like it. i've had an mda pill and i just ended up in this phase where i couldn't sleep, my mind was racing at 100mp/h and i couldn't communicate any of my thoughts, no matter how much i wanted to.
mdma - no need to go on. made me feel much better than the mda.(much better than anything i've ever experienced) and yes, 80-150mg seems to be the dosage.
mde - i do apologise, i read pihkal wrong. more mde is required and will last around the same amount of time as the mdma. (100-200mg)
speed - well.. i guess similar to mda except more of a body rush rather than a mind rush.
thank you for correcting me guys. :-]
any comments anyone? i'm waiting for the official reply back from ez-tester regarding blue vs black vs purple results..
comments welcome!

dangermouse may already have had this thread answered in the last 9 months intervening, but if not, I suggest it should be moved to the Pill Tests Forum on the main board and then perhaps AJ for EZ Test, or B from Chemical Generation, can have a crack at it now?
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

I"m thinking start a new topic in there, cos this one's a bit messy. One with a more clear cut objective and question(s)
I've a feeling that the answer is - EZ test tests for an MDxx substance.
I think this is fair enuf, but we want to determine if there is any determinable difference between colour reactions of pills that have MDMA or MDEA as their active substance yeah?

mda i find a bit psychedelic.. speedy with some visuals.
maybe because i had so much..

oldcolorchart.gif

this is the old colorchart
they stop using it because the changes in colour between mda/mdea/mdma are too subtle...
anyhow cheers
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by psijuannn (edited 04 October 2000).]

MBDB? I have only read this on shulgun and I have never heard any reports about it. Has anyone tried it?

you've probably had it and not realised it. from what i can tell it isn't that uncommon for it to be in pills, but it is seldom directly tested for.
remember that pie chart i linked to ages ago that broke down all the pills tested at eve by substance? i'll d a search and find it, but anyways MBDB was right up there...
it's such a pissweak psychoactive from what i can tell. like MDEA-light