Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ez-test results.

dangermouse

Bluelighter
hi all, finally got my ez-tester large! actually, got it in the mail and it was melted or something.. only a third of the bottle remained, so i emailed ez-test and they are sending me a replacement free of charge. good service i must say. :-]
okay tested a few things. these blue caps with funny looking filler in them - black.
VIP's (white, medium sized) - came out orange.. speed freak alert! yucky!
Crown's (white, largish pill) - came out black.. yummy! :-]
two other types of pills.. one green one white, unmarked and medium sized. both of them came out the same colour of purple so i assume they came from the same place. (looked exactly the same size).
test before you pop. :-]
ciao!

Ohhhhhh those blue caps sounds like the cap i had for new years.......i dropped at 11.30 and peaked just in time for midnight and didn't stop peaking till about 2.20am was extremely clean and smooth on way up and on way down best I have ever had....i'd guess its as close to pure mdma as it gets easily worth 2 normal pills....

unfortunately to say.. these blue caps have only been around 6 months or so. they used to be in green/gold locally bought caps, but now they're in blue caps.
i'm pretty sure they're locally made, and they are very very nice.

I only got a third of a bottle too! I thought that was just how much you were meant to get. I got ripped off!
frown.gif

Yep they are the ones.....they were sold to me as green and gold caps (which made me wonder why they were in blue caps :p)) and yes they ARE extremely nice..i have also heard they are locally made and i also got an extremely good pill from same source that was a plain green split....

hey DoC..
can you email me at [email protected] regarding those caps? i thought there were a very limited supply... perhaps you are in a circle of friends close to mine :-]
speak to you soon!