Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WA Ecstasy page

Biscuit

Bluelighter
On page 6 of Fridays West Australian they wrote an article about a W.A based wed page with info/reviews on many different pills, picture, type, rating etc etc.
200 different batches in all, plus more added all the time i guess, and coz its W.A it'll be extremely relevent to us.
My question: anyone know the URL. The West called it the rave culture web site "HYPNOSIS", "Australia's only guide to safer use".
A web search got nothing, anyone here have something?

Its a great page for info on comming events, but I would take some of the pill reports with a pinch of salt. I swear half of them are written while the writer is still on a chemical wave. The amount of really bad pills given a good report is un-settling. (Best example was one report which gave 007's a 7/10 when everyone else hated them and gave them zero.)
Just make sure you read more than one report on each biccy.
------------------
Flipper

I agree with you Flipper. It's unfortunate that anyone can report on a pill, no matter how experienced they are. It could be someone's first E and they could give it a super rating, like the reports that say "hugs felt great, i talked so much, the music sounded wicked"- duhhh!!!
But i spose we have to remember that everyone's idea of a decent pill is different, and it's always dogdy to trust just anyone's advice on pills. The only real way to know how good a pill is is the old fashioned way!!

test it . but if in doubt ; neck it?
It is a good theory ,but try to use guinnea pigs where possible.

Yeah nice site - I kinda like looking at pill piccy's
Gotta say though there is some crap on there - obviously people trying to flog there wears.
Imagine saying that cK's had me charging all night - that shit just send you to sleep.
One comment even said it was smacky and speedy - kinda opposite ends of the spectrum!

and so many of them put "smack-based" or "coke-based" under "pill type". Some of the people that post there are so ignorant I wouldn't even trust their view on which chupa chup flavour is the best
smile.gif
(its cherry
smile.gif
)

I dunno, me thinks it is orange/cola - no can't be then they would be speedy ones - must be blackcurrent (purple/black)
smile.gif

E Bee - you would be correct in saying that Cherry is indeed the best flavour of all Chupa Chups (followed closely by Strawberry - not the creamy strawberry, the fruity one)
biggrin.gif

I love Peach chuppa's the best!
"The Answer Is ALWAYS More Is Better! Except When It's Not"
------------------

hahahahhahaha no no no its not chuppa chumps at all, we all plan to make the chupa chump's last but cant resist biting it as soon as u put it in ur mouth right???
just imagine a lollie pop that when u bite into it all this yummy fizzy shit comes out!
i cant remember where i got them but all i do remember was that the shop was out of chupa chumps and only had these imported ones from china or somewhere!! hhhmmmmmm yummy! but if i had 2 pick a chupa flavour it would have 2 be the strawberry fruiy 1's
4 sure! hahaha or zones!
*HUGS* p.s sorry about the crappin on but i gotta TALK!! lol

Moon cafe strawberry cokes! Get the right dipping action and find yourself in 7th heaven