Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pill report - GREEN EUROS

rabbitoh

Bluelighter
had 2 green euros last night - my god... on e of the smackiest pills ive had (excellent) but comes with a price (upset stomach, "on your ass" unable to dance)
very potent , must have a lot of other substances in it as well

Where on earth did you find them? (you don't really have to answer that!) I've got a couple of Euros stashed away, but I've been hoarding them for months. Didn't think you could buy them much now.
They test as MDEA, btw, and in very large doses, which explains the "on-your-ass" feeling. One of the classic pills of the year.
Cat

i was with rabbitoh lastnight and the green euro's.....MAN!! what a fucken EXCELLENT pills ...i have brusies on both shoulders from bouncing off the various walls in the house..upset stomach tho...tripped alittle on the comedown...but fuck was it worth it
smile.gif

Had 2 green euros at ny2k and the first one kicked in just as the clock struck 12 - wondering around in quite a daze
smile.gif
. Found the first one very dancey (quite mental really). Then dabbed some speed, and dropped the next one about 1 1/2 hours later. Probably left it too long though as the second one was not so clean. Still much better than cK's (er yuk!)