Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tweety Birds - Melb -

MD4

Bluelighter
Would like to find out people's opinion on Tweety Birds in Melbourne...are they smacky or nice 'mild' pills?...Also, need some info on Red 54's, CK's, McDonalds, Kelly Splits and ones called Darth Vaders??
Thanks in advance guys, see you @ Summadayze =)
MD4

Tweety birds (yellow) in melb weren't real good, definitly not MDXX
CK's have only had good reports so far.
The Mcdonalds i've had are crumbly off white and weren't MDXX, tested orange (speed based)
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 23 December 1999).]

Hey There MD4!!
Well i can hint you on the 54's, just curious are they *RED* or more perhaps towards the Stornger Pink/Pink side of things?
If they are Pinky, well they are pretty intense and short lived. It's like your on a ship and it's moving up and down, you see things just like on an angle. Really Wierd and perhaps Confusing. Not really recommended to tell you the truth. Pretty much the same as White 54's, but i sorta enjoyed the White ones, but still, nothing crash hot, just scary. *shrug*
Hope that helps,
Mr.Klownz!

If they're the same tweety's we've got in Perth at the moment, they test as speed. I didn't get to see one or try one, I only got a scraping to test, so I can't elaborate, sorry.
Did anyone have a pink 54 in perth back in sept/oct? I heard all the rumours about people convulsing on them (sounded like DXM), but a few people have said they were pretty good.
------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

Hey MD4
Well everyones given what Tweeies,54's and McDonalds r like...so Ill fill u in with the rest...Kelly Splits (if there white) real cruisy pill...pretty good...last a while... and Darth Vaders Smacky as hell but don't last that long...haven't tested them but this from my Xperience...this was like July Sept...might be another batch...who knows
Well hope I was of some help...

Thanks for the info guys! =)
Now its time to pick and choose pills...
See ya!
MD4