Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

blue angels, red pounds?

Pannik*

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,
I was wondering does anyone know about blue angels (sorry no description as I haven't seen them) or red(not pink) pounds?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, oh by the way I live in Melbourne.Thanks.

Word from friends (shit, it's always "a friend" - seems so long since I've dropped
frown.gif
) - the Blue Angels were "nice" and the Red pounds were "crazy".
I'll translate - I think the Angels were cruisy, lovely types, the Pounds were full on rushes - went for hours, about 12, so I'm guessing not MDMA
smile.gif

They loved them both - I'm hanging to try ... bring on the Holidays !!
Oh yeah, this is Melbourne
smile.gif

hey Freak,
Thanks a lot, that's a big help as the ck's I was meant to be getting fell through and these are the only pills I can get for new year's.

just tested some red pounds then and waddayaknow? theres no MDXX in them... the test came out orange so speed based? who knows... still i had fun the other night, shame the ck's fell thru, i got mine and they tested reeeeel purple :)

FUCKiNG YES!!!!
Blue Angels are the fucking shit!!!
Popped it around 1:10am, kicked in by 2:00am. Very nice smooth come on, very happy and all that stuff, but the funny thing was, the happiness was there and wouldn't go away. I had to chill at the Bass Station Chill Room, so spent like fuck knows how much time on the couch loving the feeling and cooking my brain. Laters on just kept on feeling nice and stuff, could dance if really wanted to, but decided just to enjoy the feeling. Anywayz, Bass Station closes at 7:00am, so Klownzy heads down to Hard-Kandy!! Feeling that perhaps it was coming down, a mate hands over some whizz. Anywayz, being like around 8:30am, the (E) kicks in again, had a few puffs of a FaT-aSS J, and then was totally on my ass. Fuck was this a fantastic pill!
I honestly haven't had something good in a long time, and this made my night! Definitely carring the MDMA
wink.gif

PILL: Blue Angel
SCORE: Yes
Symbol: Faint Print of an Angel
*HUGZ-2-ALL*
KlownzY!