Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New beige cK's - Sydney

mona

Bluelight Crew
I just got my hands on a bunch of new cK's. They look EXACTLY like the others (ie shape) except they're almost beige in colour, with slight brown speckles. I assume since they're from the same guy as the other cK's AND the CU's AND the fluro Euro's, that they'd be a reliable pill.
Anyone had them yet? I won't get to try them until Boxing Day...
cheers
mona.

Oh my god,Beige.Can people make up there minds.Not dising you mona
smile.gif

Yeah Ive got the same ones mona.Last week nobody could deside what colour they where.Yellow,orange,orangie-yellowish,pale orange.AAAAHHHHhhhhh!
Put next to first batch of orange cK's.Look the same,the new ones look like they have fadded.Taste the same,and FUCKEN ROCK YOU the same.
Had one on thurs,and 1 and a half friday.Oh my god,I was so thankful that good fuck'n pills where back before nye,seeing as though Ive munched most of my original nye stash!
Yeah,I got mine from the same dude as the euros,ck's and CU's.
IM shore I put up a post on them,a few days ago.
So Ive got some beige cK's.Because they definetlly aint orange like the last batch
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

Yep, I compared to the last batch aswell..and they're definitely beige.
The last ones were more yellow than gold anyway!
hmmph.
smile.gif

My friend just scored some of the same ck pills that you're describing. If they are the same, she said they were awesome. She also threw her guts up but....
let us know how they were as they're my new years eve gift to myself

Hi - new to Bluelight, just what I've been looking for, some like minded peoples!
I tried the ck's on the weekend, very good, better than the green CK's that were around earlier. Definately hang on to them until NYE if you can wait!

Yeah mona,
have to say BEIGE,looked at them again.Beige cK.Although there are some slightly lighter ones,in the same batch.
They are all the same.Rock'N pills.
I think I had every shade of colour cK now,except blue ones.And they all ROCK
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

Looks like I'm in for a very sweet NYE... everyone has the same opinions with these beige cKs.
How are they with speed? anyone know? I was told to do some with it but I'm not too sure how badly it will fuck me over, so to speak
smile.gif

I had some cK's on the weekend and couldn't dance. But then I was generously given a dab of speed and it turned into the most amazing rocket ever. Very good combination

yup that new batch is rather good *giggle*... got about ten put away for nye... and heapsa speedso everything should be very fine indeed...