Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SummaDayze Meetup?

Kickin

Bluelighter
Hey Peoples
Dont know how of u out there r going to summadayze but I reckon there should be a
blueloighters meetup..dont u think...
If so any suggestions?

aaarggghhhh.....Summerdayze is sold out, feel for us unlucky SA crew that all got left out in the cold...hope to hell we can get some tickets on the door!

Hey @draver,you coming to Melb for nye!Yeah Im also another slacker that didnt get tickets!Supposably there selling tickets at the door,I damb hope so.Hardware still has tickets for sale but you have to buy tickets for Welcome or have them allready,to buy tickets for summerdays.
Any-who I'll be there,somehow!Most probably go to Welcome.Just finding it hard to cough up 140 bucks for a rave!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.

Howdy doodies
Ye Summadayze is sold out and I havent got my tix yet but I will have to get them with my Welcome 2000 Tix cos it comes in a package wid Summadayze tix if your willin to spend $170+ which I have to cos I got no choice...I think the promoters r being tight
and withholding tixs so that they can sell it at the door at Summadayze for a bit more money...I went there last yr and there plenty of space for everyone...
Well if anyone else is going or can get there we should all meet up...

yeah...there's a heap of the SA crew coming over for Y2K0!!!
VIP's all the way, bring it on.....
anyways, hope we can get tickets for Summerdayze on the door....

Yeah, I'll be in, I've already got my tickets, Summa Dayze is actually sold out and you can only get the tickets if you buy for Welcome as well, I wouldn't bet on getting them on the door (sorry) I got mine early so I wouldn't miss out, now I wish I had've posted a warning to everyone a fortnight ago about the tickets running out, just didn't look like there was a heap of you going to it, BUT, YES ! We've only had 2 Melbourne Bluelight Meets this year, let's go for a third!!!!!! I wanna meet all the new guys on the page!
We have had great nights out together on our previous meetups, so don't be shy!!!! Our first Bluelight Meet Up, was with myself, Lee, Jaded (who hasn't been around much lately) and Pillcat came down from Sydney for it.....back in May this year, second one the same crew-bar Pillcat-where we met Freak aswell, although that was a bit of a flop, everyone was on different levels, but still, good nights had by all, let's meet up in the Millenium!
When we had our first 2 Meet Ups there was like, only 4 Melbourne Dudes on the board, but over the last few months there's heaps of Melbourne people, and I wanna meet you all!
We have to work something out!
Much Love, Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

What about having a bluelighters meet up outside of Summa Dayze for all those who don't have/can't get tickets. Perhaps on the banks of the Yarra on NYE?
Have you guys seen the notice from Ashke on the discussion page about spotting a bluelighter at a party? A really cool suggestion and something to really check out.
Love Anjele.

Howdo peoples!
Thanx Beckie for agreeing with the meetup I think your the only one that wants to do it.
Or maybe no one else has a tik for Summadyze
I'm sure more of u r going so we have to like organise something before the actual day
so everybody finds out...
For the people without tix I'm sure they'll be selling them at the door so u should try your luck cos u wouldn't wanna hear how good the party was from someone else and regret not going for the rest of yourlife...Also there r alot of bluelighters from Melb now or r coming to Melb to party so we might as well all meet up...
Suggestions on a time and place?
bye-E

Oh Anjele
Forgot to mention...how do u spot a blue lighter at a party? Let us know...

Hey Peoples!!
Well @rVsTa, if i had a ticket, i would be willing to meet up myself, but i aint going
frown.gif
But i will agree with that dude ASHEK as Beckie mentioned his idea on how to spot a Bluelighter at a party. We should just buy a Blue Glow-Ring and put it on our finger and well, there ya go, a fellow Bluelighter.
*shrug* Just a thought
smile.gif

May see you all at Halcyon Nights (even though 99.9% of you will be at Welcome 2000!)
*Take Care All*
Mr.Klownz.

@rVsTa,
Ashke has the suggestion of purchasing blue glowstick rings from a friend of his. They're real cheap and look really cool. Check out the notice under 'Discussions' in the main bulletin board. You'll find a picture of the rings his talking about there as well.
What do we all think of that idea?
Love Anjele.

Howdo peoples!!
Anjele I think that idea might work cos I haven't seen many glow rings on people here, not in Melb anyway...might b a problem in getting the ring that Ashke suggested but I reckon we all just get some kinda blue glow ring to show that we r bluelighters..well I'm still new so I'm still a trainee bluelighter.
If we cant find any blue glow rings I think we'll just have to use Anjele's idea & stick a yellow "L" or a red "P" onto Tshirts..hehe...I know I got my P's lying around somewhere...did they get that Joke Anjele? they might not have L's &
P's where they come from...well anyway I'll be lookin around peoples hands for blue glow rings or L's & P's on T's..hehe
I will find u out there hopefully!!
P.s. anyone not going to Summadayze there another party during the day called New Yrs Day by the bay...cost $20...at Albert Park just heard today not to sure on details...
Thanx all...Cya
redface.gif
)

Ooh, I'm thinking about going to Summer on the bay aswell.....aaaaaaah what are we gonna do? Erm, and I didn't get the L or the P thing, please explain!!!! There is going to be 15000 people at Summa Dayze, erm, somehow I think we just might be having a little trouble here! Everyone's gonna be all over the place, maybe we should just organise a Club Meet or something for next year (just not too early next year coz I'm starting a new job and will be dead tired for a while!) What do you guys think?
Love Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

How about before,after,or in between!
Hey Beckie i'll be at summer on the bay aswell.Its very close to one of the many houses we pitstop.I think if we cant meet at summerdayze,Summer on the bay would be a wicked spot to meet.Lots of land marks.ie:pier,that tree,he he.
smile.gif

Well im not to fust.Shore well all meet and have a wicked time.
Though I do like the ring idea.The "p" plate thing means,because they do not have bluelight statis(new members,wear p plates).
Any-who
mErry Xmas to all AussiEEE bluelighters
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd happinEss
Chaos.
HO HO HO~LovE and HugZ~